In The Dog House 🐶

That first sample I held between my fingertips. Sorry about that. Here is a fresh piece.

3 Likes

It’s still a bit early, but I do see some amber. When running 12/12 from seed, count your flowering time from the time you first see pistils. I would guess these have at least three weeks. I would feed for at least another week, IMO.

2 Likes

Thanks so much. I’m going to continue the feed as you said for 7 days and then two weeks flushing. I appreciate your guidance.

More pics of her.

5 Likes

Happy Sunday!

So the babies are growing nicely.  The back Center girls seems to be ending a lot quicker than the other two that are next to her.  You can see the difference and all three are the CBD -   

In the front from left to right are the 2 Loco’s and care barez that I received from Sebring.
I unfortunately can’t bring the light down anymore than it is. So I’m hoping the distances that I have them from the light is good enough until the back row is ready to be harvested. Then I will be able to bring the lights down. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to everyone in the OG Community!

11 Likes

Have you tried raising the plants?

2 Likes

Ya you can just put them up on wood blocks or something. Keep in mind those new seedlings don’t need as much light at the start…

1 Like

Yeah… They are already sitting on top of unused pots. I was hoping 20inches from the lamp was good enough. I have 3 old cookie tins, that I’m going to add to it. Thanks for the advise. I never grew autos before, so this is going to be fun. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

3 Likes

@DatDamDog bro that’s funny :smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone. I’m hoping I could get some help.

I never grew autos before and right now one of the @ReikoX seeds Loco is growing a little strange. She’s still a seedling and the top of her has two balls. Is this a male auto?

2 Likes

Sort of looks like it, but it is tough to tell that small.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who looks at this and says “Holy shit”?
If that mutation could be isolated and bred as a tool with an intentional epigenetic trigger, one could have ready pollen in a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

It looks cool and I’m sure if this was in the hands of the right person, they can do something with it. I personally will have to kill it, if it’s a male. I’m in the business of females only. Maybe one day when I have more room, I can learn about breeding.

So here is some better photos. You guys be the judge if I should kill it before it hurts my girls.

3 Likes

Can’t give it to a friend to water on a windowsill?

3 Likes

No one I know locally. It would be cool to see it grow out. Come pick it up :grin:

4 Likes

My fantasies outpace my skillset by decades.

2 Likes

LoL. Well this was disappointing, but yet it’s my luck to get a male plant. Time to pop another one and hope for the best. I so wish I knew how to breed. I got to study more! :grin:

1 Like

Breeding will happen on its own. The trick is doing it intentionally.

2 Likes

My weekly update!

Hello everyone. I hope you all are ready for the holidays and I wish you all an amazing time with your family and friends.  

So currently my cbd plants are looking like they are almost done expect for one of them. I clearly will never make the noob mistake of starting a seed from 12/12 again. I feel like an idiot. :man_facepalming:t2:

I’m officially moving out of the cabinet and I will have a tent set up just before the new year! I’m excited that I’m moving fwd. I made a lot of mistakes with this and thanks to people on here. I have been learning. So my next round is going to be awesome!

Ok here’s the girls.

My Auto. - Shes not even 3 inches and began to show plenty of hairs. I feel like I’m doing something wrong - last week my fem auto grew balls and now this week, she looks like she will be stunted, but at least she’s a female…

My midget cbd - I won’t give up on her. She’s starting to fill in and I can’t wait for all my hard work to pay off! I’m going to be pulling a pound off of her!! (In my dreams lol)

Here is the 2nd cbd. She grew straight up- I’m hoping to start to flush her next week.

Cbd # 3 - this baby I’m actually a little proud off. She has the hugest buds of the pack. She’s going to be chopped next week.

Auto # 2. Not much to say about her yet. I can’t wait to get the tent. I’m hoping she will do much better under 20/4

Group shot.

Thanks for passing by. I’m really trying my best guys. I need to get better ASAP

9 Likes

Hey man, those buds still look very nice and fat… don’t be too hard on yourself. Just lacking in the quantity - but personally quality over quantity any day.

I was going to say key is to veg longer but they are autos and I have never even ran an auto in my life so I have no helpful advice here.

Peace man

1 Like