In The Dog House 🐶

Thanks man! I’m trying my best, but I always miss or forget something. At least I made it this far. Once I pull out that grow tent for Xmas. I’m going to be taking this more serious than anything before! My girl won’t let me open a present early lol I feel like I’m 5. Lol

5 Likes
  Getting read for 2020 grow with my new logo!  

5 Likes

Autos kinda limit themselves to the size of their container. When you get your bigger tent set up try doing some in 1 gallon pots, you might be surprised at how much bigger they’ll get.

Great looking plants, they’re all nice and frosty which is what matters the most :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My first plant is chopped!!

I think I did everything correctly - I decided to trim now. It’s now hanging in the closet.

I don’t have a scale. So can’t give you a weight. But off of one plant that I started at 12/12 from seed. I think it was worth it.

11 Likes

Nice job. It only gets better the more you do it. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

You cant complain about that for a first go! My first ever was 1.5 grams lol. 2nd was 7 grams and my last one was 32 grams. Like reiko says every time will get better

4 Likes

Nope! I’m very excited about this 1st plant. I have 2 more CBD plants to finish up and than im moving to 2 gallon pots for my auto run. I think I’m going to do good. I been stalking this site for months, I printed out pages upon pages of information that I feel is needed… I’m truly happy for once. I actually made this!!!

4 Likes

Now you’re hooked lol. My goal is to beat 32 grams on my next one

3 Likes

I wish I had a scale. I just know that these buds are looking good! I can’t wait to jar them and try it out. I have a small bud on a piece of cardboard with hopes of a quick dry. So I can test it out.

2 Likes

You don’t want to quick dry man… it’ll just taste grassy and chlorophyll taste. All that time growing to ruin a nug :slight_smile: just my 2 cents.

Hang dry like the rest and jar and cure :wink: it’ll be worth it!

5 Likes

True - it was a long 2 months. It’s just a small bud and I have no way to hang it.

4 Likes

If you want to dry buds that aren’t shaped to hang, set them on a screen with airflow above and below.

3 Likes

My tent came!!

I’m going to be doing 4 autos.
In 2 gallon bags

do you think 2 gallon is a good
Size for autos in this type of tent

2 locos
2 care barez

Party!!! Happy New Year :balloon::confetti_ball::fireworks:

25x25x55. For only $35bucks! I’m winning!!!

8 Likes

@ReikoX

Wow ok so a tent gets hot in there pretty quick. My girl bought me a 4inch inline booster and hosing. Can I keep the tent open and lights on 24 hours until the fan comes on the 3rd.

The temp is 90 in there when closed. I want to know how much am I going to hurt the babies from them going to 12/12 for two weeks and now to 24hours for a few days and than 18/6 when the fan comes. I’m doing 18/6 only because I want the tent to cool down a bit

Is that a good route? I have an 11inch fan in the tent now.

2 Likes

Why are you going from 12/12 to 24/0 and back to 18/6?
Do you plan to veg these longer now that you have more space? If that is the case, I would just switch to 18/6 and manually open and close the tent until the fan gets here.

1 Like

Let me try and explain- I popped the autos two weeks ago under 12/12 in my cabinet with my photos. Now that I have the space. I figured I would give the autos more light than the 12/12. They now have their own grow tent, so I figure autos would grow nicely under 24 or 20-4 This is my first auto run, so I’m learning. I was under the impression that the autos need at least 16-8 to grow and flower and they don’t do well under 12/12.

2 Likes

I solved my heat issue. That @Zoey draws way too much heat for a small area. It was upto 100 degrees.

So I just put in the new 600watt led light that I got as a gift in the grow tent and it is a nice 79degrees

My cabinet now has the bloombee 150 back in it and I will finish flower using that

4 Likes

Oh, they are autos. Must have missed that part. Set the light to 18/6 or even better 20/4 and leave the door open until the fan gets here should be fine. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Yes sorry. I should of explained it better. They are your loco autos (that’s why I asked)

I will do 20/4 for the autos. I’m just afraid that they are going to go into shock from living in 12/12 and than over night 20/4

3 Likes

They are pretty hearty plants. They also dont get stressed from changes in light as easily.

2 Likes