In The Dog House 🐶

Colano , Man that is Nice of the Gang here to do such a wonderful thing for a fellow grower
the old site I was a big part of would have told such a person to pound wood , and tough luck.
Glad to be a member here.

2 Likes

What’s life if we can’t make others a bit more pleasant. In just glad I played a small part lol. Said a few times now ended up doing less myself than I Initially intended to. I’ve been on a few forums. Only stayed on this one. And I love the community and community spirit but I’m sick to death of shady sellers, shit stirrers and shit talkers bro.

4 Likes

I hear you brother, I have seen what Certain LED light makers have done in the past to a lot of people and they were forced to change their whole product lineup , and always looking for free ideas on how to make a better light. Seems a little weird that they have no real clue on what they are doing.
I am not defending any of them, I always try to buy the better products but can not always afford them being on a fixed income plus a disability to boot.

4 Likes

No idea who you could be talking about :joy: I’ve just flagged the entire thread anyway. Divulging sensitive information. Trying to play community members against one and other. Aswell as not honouring warranty. Lying about product specs. And then having the cheek to call our members liars when they admit the issue on their own fucking marketing piece for the 2nd generation.

Long walk and short plank spring to mind for some reason.

I fully feel you on the funds issues. My Mrs started a new job which has left me with 4 hours free in the daytime between nursery runs and stuff for my son. I literally cannot work and I’m not entitled to any assistance either

5 Likes