In The Dog House 🐶

I’m facing similar issues I raised the light all the way up top and put a couple little fans in dropped the temps bout 10°. I wish my light had a dimmer on it I think that’s my issue

I added the inline booster fan today - I know it’s not much. But my tent is getting a lot of air and it’s around 76 in their now. Didn’t have to move light.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe that’s what I need to do I only got the bottom vent window open now and two small clip on fans the light is only like 170 watts idk I had the light pretty close like 18" and kinda only half-assed peaked on them all week…I need a greenhouse

1 Like

Two tents will be enough for me. I wish my girl would let me put a green house. She said that’s the maximum amount I can grow, so I will stick with that and not get in trouble. I swear. Chicks got you by the balls. Lol. I’m seriously happy with my new space. I just need to gather up a few items and than I will be rocking my grows.

6 Likes

I usually water about a quart per gallon, so yeah 1/2 gal should work.

5 Likes

Hey guys.

Someone sent me a DVD with Chris Rock and some magic beans. I’m usually pretty good at keeping up with my mail and I always thank anyone , right when something is received.

I feel bad for not knowing who this DVD is from. If you are reading this. Please message me. I really appreciate it and loved your creativity on how you packed it. ( I opened the dvd and their was a straw with beans inside).

Thank you very much, whoever you are.

3 Likes

Thanks @lefthandseeds for this great Christmas present :gift:. I appreciate it.

6 Likes

@avr1 I can’t wait to try these Herijuana seeds

Guys once I get a real light. I’m going to really enjoy showing off my grows. ( I currently feel like the guy that has to use the last stall in the bathroom, because it’s small like my grows). I’m getting better and it’s thanks to everyone here!

8 Likes

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know I chopped the remaining two plants (cbd chem beyond diesel)

This is what I got - I’m hopin an oz when dried.

(I can dream).

Either way. BIG BIG BIG changes are coming to the dog house very soon!

Enjoy your night!

8 Likes

So any idea when the new light will be getting built/

3 Likes

Over the next week or so. Be with him by the start of February I’d imagine :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nope - They are all still working hard on it. Trust me - as soon as it comes. I will be on here with a ton of photos! I’m very blessed that they are doing this lighting project for me :pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Nice job!
It’s very cool to have smoke that you grew yourself…
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh yeah!!! It’s exciting to grow for me. It’s my only real hobby in the house. I just fudged up a bit. But now with tents and good lighting. I think I’m going to rock my next grow

4 Likes

Cool.
I’m interested in trying some of the micro-growing that I’ve seen here so I can work on a smaller scale in a smaller tent.

I still have more than I’m allowed to have from my last grows. I’m not good at getting rid of my overage since I don’t want to travel with it or take a “bulk” of weed with me in the car.

I suspect that smaller plants work well for pheno hunts, too?

4 Likes

If you’re confident in your reveg skills you could just start lots of seeds in Solo cups with 12/12 lighting. It would probably be the quickest way to dig through many phenos.

@DatDamDog nice harvey there, those 2 chongers on the left are pretty huge!

3 Likes

Lookin good brother. Those buds are small but dense looking :sunglasses: nothing wrong with that!

Enjoy

2 Likes

It’s because of the lighting I used. Plus it was a photo 12/12 from seed not bad for guess work.

3 Likes

You have a green thumb senoir !

2 Likes

Wait till you see my thumb in a few weeks :wink::sunglasses::bulb::bulb::bulb::bulb::bulb:

3 Likes