Indian Bagseed Outdoor Grow Journal

images (3)

6 Likes

Thanks a lot dude.

Thanks a lot G-paS

Thanks a lot man. I’ll try to update this thread as much as possible. And, yes when I say Goku’s breath I mean goku from Dragon Ball Z. I named it Goku’s breath because the strain was as strong as Goku :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Scoot over, @Gpaw, wouldn’t miss this for the world!!! Pretty soon, “standing room only”, I’m predicting. Wishing you success in this noble undertaking, @doctornutes, continue to stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Forgot…WELCOME to OG, excellent entrance, came through the door, slinging pics…WELCOME, INDEED!!

2 Likes

No worries Mr. :honeybee:!
The bong is loaded and I’ve been keeping your spot warm (well, OK, I farted :laughing:)

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Welcome @doctornutes. May I join?

Your so funny.

2 Likes

Day 36. Plant 1

Plant 2: Day 38

Indian Sativa Bagseeds (Goku’s Breath) The plants are in veg and 1.2ft and 1.5ft tall. they have gone through rigorous training in past few weeks. 3 Times LST (Topping & Fimming) and 2 times HST (Bending & Supercropping). The days are 12hours and 50 mins long and I think 1 more month is left until they start to flower. The weird part is that there are no preflowers to determine sex now. Hope they show up soon.

5 Likes

Brides delight turned out to be Indica strain. The previous seedlings died but I planted new seeds 20 days back and the plants look amazing now. The6 are short and they have dark green broad leaves.

two of the plants (Plant 2 and 3)got transplant shock and were stunted for a week maybe.

photos are attached.

Plant 1: Best phenotype

Plant 2

Plant 3

8 Likes

It seems like Indiana, Texas and Georgia are competing to be the last state to legalize cannabis. Even after Prohibition ended in 1933, Georgia didn’t repeal it until 1935.

Damn. Doc disappeared I guess.