Indian Bagseed Outdoor Grow Journal

Hey Guys!

I am almost a beginner grower who is trying to master cannabis cultivation to achieve great yeilds outdoors. " Almost" because I’ve harvested few outdoor crops last season and I have idea about basic training and growing techniques. “Beginner” because I wasted 12 HQ seeds by Attitude Seedbank trying to germinate them.

As I am left with no HQ seeds right now, I will be trying to grow some bagseeds that I got from my last score. I am From Bihar, India ( Eastern Ghats) and most of our weed comes from Kerela & Andhra region ( supposedly Sheelavathi ). We have cwa (Sub-tropical Humid) climate here. The maximum hours of sunlight we get is 14 hours and it goes down to 10 hours a day in fall.

I have germinated seeds from 3 types of strain. All are sativa dominant. Goku’s breath, Blood Dragon and bride delight

Goku’s breath was a strong sativa with enormous orange pistils. The buds were very dense and it had a very earthy and pine like terpene profile. The effects were like typical sativa strain. It’s was best for daytime usage.

Germinated 4 seedlings on 3rd and 4th July.

Brides delight was a great strain too. It was very potent and it had earthy and deisel flavour. The strain was not very potent but it had sedating effects.

Germinated 4 seeds on 6th and 7th July.

Blood dragon was a strain with very complex essence. it had like deisel, fruity, and pine kind of aroma, all mixed together. The buds were very large and compact. It had red pistils all over the buds. Effects were completely euphoric.

Germinated 1 seed on 07th july.

29 Likes

Well this is a rare treat, I’m setting down to watch this!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

hi welcome hope you find a home here

1 Like

Awesome! I’d personally rather try your local genetics, as they would be extremely exotic to me

1 Like

Welcome to OG @doctornutes

1 Like

Those are some awesome looking young plants. Most everything I have, even when it’s sativa dominant, starts with the short fat first set of leaves. Seeing those long skinny ones is a treat and I’ll be keeping on eye on this. Hope to see lots of updates.

1 Like

Welcome to OG dude. Looks like there’s more than corn in Indiana!

1 Like

Hi :wave: @doctornutes welcome! Will be keeping an eye on your grow! I Like the characteristics on your seedlings and the descriptions you gave.
Do you got any pics of the buds? The pistils description sounds neat! :+1::call_me_hand:t4::pray:

1 Like

Well as someone from Indiana, not Indian where this grower is from, I can assure you there is more than corn in Indiana. There’s also lots and lots of soybeans and if you go to the southern part supposedly at ton of hog farms too.

Other than that just a bunch of old bible thumpers that bend to Eli-Lily’s will and will never allow canabis, medicinal or rec. Heck they went out of their way to ban hemp flower cause it would make it harder for cops to prosecute people if they could say it was hemp flowers.

2 Likes

That a at the end makes all the difference doesn’t it. Damn edibles and illiteracy. I’m an Illinois native (don’t live there now) so I do have some familiarity with Indiana, but unfortunately not India.

1 Like

Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Yes, welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to OG!
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Dude I’m super excited to see your results. When you say Goku’s Breath, is that like Goku from Dragonball Z or a different Goku? Just wondering.

3 Likes

Hey Gpaw! I am glad you found this thread worth following. I’ll be looking forward for your feedbacks and advices.

1 Like

Hi. Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot. I’d love to share these genetics with you. I am glad you loved it.

Thanks a lot DougDawson!

Thanks a lot mate! Everyone here, loves to smoke sativa. Infact, most of the strains we get here are Sativa dom . I’ll keep updating the thread every now and then. Please do follow.

1 Like

Hey tokerJayG! Thanks a lot. Yes I do have few pics. !

6 Likes