Indiana Bubblegum x Runtz BX - Neb's Grow Log

Great concept, @Neb! I’m an Indiana Bubblegum fan (though I’ve never had the pleasure of growing it!), so I’ll enjoy following along with you.

Unfortunately, you only have 30 days to edit a post. The only exceptions to that are if you’ve reached the status of “Leader”, or the post is a Wiki.

3 Likes

Now that you mention it I do remember noticing that. Not sure why that feature is in place it would be cool if @LemonadeJoe could help me figure out a work around!

5 Likes

I made all my “reserved posts” a wiki. I’ll close them as i finish reporting for those weeks. Should do the trick!

9 Likes

Yes, that’ll do it. It’ll be interesting to see if anyone messes with them while they’re wikified…

5 Likes

You mean its not for free seeds?

4 Likes

I think more packs will be rewarded to testers who finish the grow out on time if thats what you mean.

I’m more interested in just trying some runtz out though :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I already added my name to list!!!

3 Likes

Cool I’m staying around.

1 Like

Interesting approach… Good luck :slight_smile:

This topic is a grow journal. The recommended approach is not to “reserve” posts for future garden updates, but to update with new reply. This way you have the benefit of working timeline slider (on the right) in your journal.

Making some post a wiki (to be able to edit it indefinitely) is great for knowledge base type posts, seed waiting list, etc.

The decision is up to you obviously, I’m just recommending.

There could be also a mix of those two approaches. What you could experiment with is making first post a wiki and then adding a “TOC/Index” or quick links (linking to particular stages of grow, e.g. flowering, harvest) there as your grow progresses.

No strict formula… Have fun :v:

8 Likes

Say no more fam!

2 Likes

I love the way you have all the updates in the first post.

2 Likes

Quick little update not really worth a picture but the seeds are starting to crack open. Can just barely see the tails on a few.

5 Likes

What ever. I know your busy.

1 Like

Never too busy for my buddy @Hemp ! Whats up bro

1 Like

Checking you out bro looks great.

1 Like

5 of 6 seeds are showing tap roots I’m soaking some rapid rooters tonight and tomorrow morning I’ll start moving the seedlings in.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Looking like 100% on the germination. The one I diddnt think was going to make it just popped its head up.

6 Likes

sweet do u have to soak those rooters daily or just spray them a bit and how long till u toss in a cup

2 Likes

I keep them pretty warm and very humid. Haven’t had to soak them or spray them down since I put them in.

I’d say all of them other than the one could be tossed in a cup anytime now. I’ll probably get lazy and leave it till Monday though lol

4 Likes