Indiana Bubblegum x Runtz BX - Neb's Grow Log

Hey folks thanks for stopping by! On this thread, I’ll be recording my grow on some Indiana Bubblegum x Runtz BX sent to me by @NugLifeFarms420.

Seeds are germinating as of 1 hour ago!

I’m going to try something a little different with the layout of this grow log to keep the timeline of the actual growth more readable while still allowing all my friends to stop by and chat it up :sunglasses:

Please don’t post anything until you see a picture of the monkey!

Oct 15th update:
Starting to see some of the seeds crack open. I should mention these are the biggest seeds I’ve grown yet lol. Very healthy looking!

28 Likes

Week 1

Oct 16th:

Oct 18th:

Oct 20th:

Oct 28th:

4 Likes

Reserved for future progress-

Week 2

1 Like

Reserved for future progress–

Week 3

1 Like

Reserved for future progress----

Week 4

1 Like

Reserved for future progress-----

Week 5

1 Like

Reserved for future progress-------

Week 6

1 Like

Reserved for future progress-----------------

Week 7

@Syn waz here!

@Syn waz here again 12/6/2021

2 Likes

Reserved for future progress----------------------

Week 8

1 Like

Reserved for future progress-----------------------------

Week 9

1 Like

Reserved for future progress-----------------------------------------------------------------

Week 10

1 Like

13 Likes

Awesome I’ll be tagging along to see these beans in action! I got some too I believe, I wasn’t a tester though. Can’t wait to see and hear how they turn out. Setting up my LOV SAC beanbag for this show!!! Many props for testing these!

3 Likes

I will be following too!

I also really like the layout! It will be nice to see all the action up top!

5 Likes

Will be watching with GREAT interest!!!

1 Like

Sweet! 10weeks? Thats it? I can hang for 10 weeks! Lol… Youve been doing good things… This will be noice!

2 Likes

@Neb I like the weekly formate. Gonna be awesome :ok_hand:

3 Likes

How long are you going to vwg for?

1 Like

Max 30 days. Possibly when the rest of the testers swap to flower depending on how far along they are.

5 Likes

great idea on the weekly update thing. and the monkey gives you a week buffer! lol if you grow these the same as your tk you will only need 15 days veg LOL

4 Likes