Indica Starts now

Very interested in how Mark’s AK does for you. I have a few I’ve been sitting on as well.

2 Likes

Liking it so far…it’s the most uniform of the 3. Beautiful fat jagged fans. Mark says it’s smells like straight hash so stayed tuned.

5 Likes

And the male lineup so far is:

Mark’s Afghani Kush

BOG Blue Kush

Females are running late as usual

These were all topped once due to cramped space

11 Likes

Clones were ready to party

12 Likes

Final Lineup of females. Out of 14 I ended up with 5 females. I’ll pick through the males (placed outside) but not sure I see anything that stands out.

(1) BOG Blue Kush
(2) Mark’s Afghani Kush (most uniform plants I’ve seen)
(2) BOG Bogglegum

They were flipped at 3wks and only topped once due to space.

8 Likes

Crazy how different those bogglegum are from each other. Those Afghan are the same height but different structured too.
Can’t wait to see how your plants turn out and compare to each other! Particularly the boggle and marks Afghan. Id like to see if the boggle turns out like I remember from the old forum, and curious about Mark’s seeds as I have several and haven’t grown any yet :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m really interested in seeing how the Bogglegum turns out for you. I’ve seen some people with really cool phenos of that pop up.

1 Like

Yup…we all drooled over BOG’s BG back in the day. Frosty as fuck would be nice. I think I’ll pop the rest of the pack.

1 Like

Male sorting…

BOG Blue Kush

BK1 smells sweet and has nice structure. Quickest to go

Marks AFGHANI KUSH

Nothing surprising here. Both perfect copies of their sisters. Medicine sweet on these stems. Not sure I have a use but I’ll save some just in case.

BOG Bogglegum

Lots of variety here and with the females. The tall pheno is super ahead of the shorts. Jury still out on this one.

6 Likes

Kept one of each of the males… settled into their man cave.

8 Likes

Last male finished his load today…BG5, I picked the taller pheno because the male had a clean fruity smell and purples on the blooms. Roll the dice.

6 Likes

And the ladies…28 days in

BG2 & 4

AK3 and 4

BK2

7 Likes

Looks like a big uhhh…batch lol. How many pollinations will you be able to do with that?

Ak4 has a chunky shape should be a big yielder.

1 Like

I took some pollen for storage. Not sure when or if it will have it‘s day but with what I collected I’m probably good for a lifetime. The AK4 is the furthest along. Hashy smell. AK3 I’m thinking is a “switch at birth” cuz it’s fruity. Maybe I misread the tag as AK instead of BK but I’ll monitor.

1 Like

Group shot plus a freakshow bitch living out her days

And the other side of the room a couple weeks behind

8 Likes

32 days bud shots

Mark’s Afghani Kush - one may be a BK (mislabeled) but they’re differ. One is def fruity

Edit: definitely a Blue Kush on the second and third photo

image image

BOG Bogglegum

image image

10 Likes

Very promising. I just got a pack myself .
Looking forward to more pics.

1 Like

Two Blue Kush Phenos

6 Likes

Beautiful colours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, good to finally see finishing some Mark’s gear, great job done … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Also started 9 of Mark’s Blue Cookies 100% germ rate :+1:t2: You all know what a sprout looks like so I fast forwarded a little

3 Likes