Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

That’s all part of tomorrow’s mission. Have a door to go pick up tomorrow morning then will be making a swift stop at a hydro store to grab some pH down and a gang of yellow stickies for my wife’s house plants before her fungus gnat problem becomes my fungus gnat problem. Jesus. I have 39 more days. I feel like I’m gonna be white knuckling this one across the finish line.

1 Like

There’s no better ride than white knuckling to the end and counting down the days!

1 Like

I should cut some of these 30 day buds off and smoke them to complete the outfit :joy:

2 Likes

Lol you gonna try one? I tried that once cut one off at like day 50 cause I was out of cash and smoke. Man that shit was racy as hell.

2 Likes

Lolz. I’m super not okay with that. I saw that shit referred to as the “gunnadies” some where around here recently. Haha. I’d rather not. I rank Racey weed up there with the time my wife made dinner with the same tools she made edibles with and I thought I was having some kind of medical emergency.

2 Likes

Lol mystery dose dinner! But yeah I’m with ya I get heart palpitations anyhow. When I get to racy just sitting there baked thinking I’m getting ready to have a heart attack.

2 Likes

Hah. Cold sweats just like whens it gonna end?

Omg I only smoked 5 mins ago?

Maybe if I get in the shower!

3 Likes

LMAO! Why is it always the shower… lay in the tub with the shower head on

2 Likes

The vegetative in the 90+ is okay. Most plants that are flowering are during the cooler weather.

2 Likes

The showers the safe place. The gunnadies can’t get you in there. Lol

@Emeraldgreen this is also true bro. I can’t wait til I get to the bottom of whatever this problem is. I know for sure I can do something about the heat.

2 Likes

I remember my first BHO. I didn’t have a rig but I bought one of those lame ass vape pens with that NASTY ass cotton wick thing. I loaded it up with what i thought was a small dab. Hit it let out a big puff and thought “wtf this aint shit” took a few more puffs… I didn’t make it inside the sliding door before i knew I fucked up. clothes were coming off on the way to the shower. Herijuana… scarred for life.

2 Likes

Hah. This reminds me of the first time I ate some roll pills. I was at a party drinking a bunch of beers. I popped one. Nothing happened instantly. I popped another like 20 mins later. Then I was on an adventure time. I’ve never in my life been so un bothered by everything. I was handing rolls out to everyone at the party for free.

4 Likes

Aww man… that was an epic time of life. I wish I could do that again but, I couldn’t trust anything out there now days.

2 Likes

No kidding. You want me to eat some kind of pressed mystery pill you got from some guy? Hells nawl. :joy: Those days are long gone for me too bro.

2 Likes

Just sayin’ 5g of some decent cubensis will get you feeling right! I’ll get down with those at least once a year sometimes more. Timing has gotta be right and I think I’m about due :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fo sho. Maybe I’ll try shrooms again soon. It’s been 14 or 15 years. The last time I did them was with my wife when we first me. Had a great time but that was that for me. Literally a few months before I met her my plug came through during a drought and dropped off a shit ton of shrooms and was like “you sell this now, hustler. Hit me up when youre done.” The amount and duration of time I munched down on fungi ruined it for the foreseeable future for me. I also gave up on coconut for over 20 years after getting trashed aty grandma’s house one summer on coconut rum.

4 Likes

Quit the ol’ coconut habit again ehh? lol

Bacardi 151 did it for me. If I even get a whiff of that, or for some weird reason Tequila, I near ralph. Two blackouts from drinking and I haven’t touched alcohol since.

2 Likes

Res made it up to 6.66 before lights out and got up to 86° ambient temps

1 Like

Ooo after further reading about water treatment plants and how they treat water they do use ph buffers to bring the ph to 6.5-7.0.

2 Likes

yeah, remarkably similar on paper. The chemicals used are wicked NASTY.

This section is what I found most relevant, minus the Water Tower jargon

1. Determine Water Quality
    Start by measuring the water’s pH, alkalinity, hardness and conductivity. These values will establish a baseline for treatment. These properties each play parts in the formation of scale or corrosion:
  • pH: The acidity or alkalinity of the water can determine whether scale grows or not. With lower cycles of concentration, scale can form at higher pH values, but higher COC enables you to increase the pH to between 9 and 10. The advantage of such an alkaline pH is its ability to inhibit biological growth and reduce the need for algae and bacteria treatments.
  • Hardness: The concentrations of magnesium and calcium ions in process water determine the hardness. Harder water has more of these minerals in it. They tend to solidify and deposit in areas of higher temperature. In a cooling tower, this deposition creates an uneven buildup of scale in warm spots. Towers with especially hard makeup water may be able to operate at only 1.5 or 2 cycles of concentration before scale begins to precipitate.
  • Alkalinity: A high concentration of alkaline substances in the water will neutralize any acids added and raise the pH of the water. Carbonate, hydroxide and bicarbonate are the most frequently encountered alkaline minerals in cooling tower water.
  • Conductivity: Conductivity is directly related to the concentration of minerals in the water. More minerals can create problems with scale and corrosion. Raising blowdown rates can reduce conductivity. One way of calculating the cycles of concentration is dividing the conductivity of the cooling water by the conductivity of the makeup water.
3 Likes