Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Today I was painting this weird open 1970s stair case. A few other companies had come in and slam fucked up the stain on these things. Home owner is actually this dope ass interior designer we do work for. She finally let us into her house to do some work.

3 Likes

Very nice, sounds like a good a person to friends with. She could keep you busy with work

2 Likes

Haha. She’s keeping us plenty busy around her house. That’s a fact. Plus all the work we get through her always leads to more work at her customers houses. I’m getting ready to put together an estimate for phase 3 on this one couples house.

2 Likes

I went to my first ever civic league meeting tonight. Holy smokes… That’s all.

Let’s go check some pH.

2 Likes

What’s a civic league meeting?

1 Like

It’s old people from the neighborhood complaining about the goings on of the neighborhood. They were excited to have my wife and I be the new young bloods of their crew. But really me and the old lady were scoping out who were gonna be the most problematic busy bodies to avoid. Target acquired. Mission accomplished. :joy:

3 Likes

pH was up 0.31

Res topped off.
Topped off nutes.
Shocked the water 0.64 grams per 55 gallons

pHed down to 5.85

6 Likes

How many days into flower are you?

1 Like

DAY

Answer_to_Life

4 Likes

Mmmm less than a month till you hate trimming lol.

2 Likes

Hopefully the ph stabilizes more with this treatment. Buds are looking pretty tasty thou.
That civic meeting sounds like a real party.

2 Likes

Lol. No kidding. These things look like a fairly easy trim, but there is just gonna be a volume of it. That’s a fact. :joy:

2 Likes

The police were there taking the people’s complaints “very seriously” :joy:

This one bitch ass old lady told the police “they’re just up and down my street on dirt bikes all day running stop signs. I can even tell you what day is drug day”

She’s the problem. Target acquired.

3 Likes

Should have raised your hand and been like drug day? What day is that to make sure we don’t run into any hooligans!

2 Likes

Sounds like she needs some drugs lol

3 Likes

Haha. Sir, I don’t feel safe anymore. The police that were there were basically like "look, we are so short staffed and under funded, we aren’t even going to entertain any of this bullshit. :joy:

2 Likes

You’ve been rocking it like a champ, man! With all the troubles you’ve been encountering I was expecting keeled over plants. I would have been pulling my hair out long ago but those look great!

2 Likes

It’s been a battle this run since I popped these beans almost a year ago. Some of them are holding up much better than others. The tops are starting to get too heavy to hold up and I come across several that have just bent in half. Mostly the bigger plants. Might see if I can get in there and tie some more up tonight. Only 28 more days, let’s go.

8 Likes

pH is 6.08

That heavier handed dose of shock seems to be working. Maybe.

Gonna pH down with about 15 ml and we’ll see where we end.

4 Likes

Yeah even 6.08 doesn’t seem horrible, just need a solid 27 more days!

1 Like