Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

My father is 25% elderberry.

4 Likes

Mine is more elder and less berry :joy:

4 Likes

You guys are killing me this morning!

2 Likes

What a difference a year makes. Your “old garage” grow is killing it and giving me something to aspire to.

1 Like

Good morning everybody. Back at you live from the old folks home where all the key players are already in the front office complaining about what ever. Let’s get it!

2 Likes

The salt shaker is empty.

2 Likes

I need my medication. It’s 11:45 and I need my medication!

1 Like

the contractors radio is too loud, can’t hear Andy Griffith show…

2 Likes

When I set my mind on something I go a bit crazy sometimes. Haha I feel like any extra money I’ve had over the last year has been given to the garage space. My damn grow space is better air conditioned then my home. Haha it’s so well insulated I set it for 72F and it’s 68 in there. Meanwhile outside in the az heat we are consistently hitting over 110F it was money well spent. Haha

4 Likes

Hell yeah dude. Just last night my wife was like “we just need to blow the back of the garage out and extend it” That’s it baby. Why not just tear it down and build a giant two story garage that’ll be bigger than the house. She said “what do you think something like that would cost?”

Don’t worry. I know a guy! :joy:

8 Likes

I’ll build it for you out of old skids but you need to provide the skids.

3 Likes

My buddy lives in Laughlin. Gone a month. Set the AC for 100. The water evaporated out of his toilet.

2 Likes

Oh man yeah we get hot AF here. I’m right across the river from Laughlin. peak heat during summer is at 120+F and our record high I believe was 126F at that point your sweat dries before it has a chance to even help you. :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a dry heat though right?

2 Likes

These buds have hit that final swell and are looking great. My res drained down to about 20 gal. I pHed it and it actually lowered itself to 6.07 down 0.12 from last check. And the check before that, it lowered itself 0.01. I dont even know what’s going on.

The trichs are looking pretty cloudy, have yet to see any amber but I guess they still have another 8 days

12 Likes

Where you like them to be a touch amber or heavy amber? I have been playing with that a bit and not sure really but think I really like a solid amber in there.

1 Like

I’ve always harvested heavier into the amber. I’m scared to death of Racey weed. Not gonna lie. It’s never been a good time for me. But I’m thinking of dialing back a little to the suggested 20% ratio of amber.

Definitely nothing clear ever :joy:

4 Likes

100 I tried that once, and only once. I also really not into the racy side of weed. I wanna relax not have a heart attack.

2 Likes

I haven’t smoked in probably close to a year. I had one of those bad experiences. Made me bitch right up. Hah. I haven’t even smoked my last grow. I was looking at it like “I dunno man. Is it amber enough?” :joy:

3 Likes

Okay. Res is changed for the last time. pH is down to 5.91

Let’s see how she do.

8-more-days-sign-label-260nw-2245668831

4 Likes