Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I have a weird reaction to strong Indicas like you do Sativas, but opposite. When I stand up, my blood pressure plummets, and I have to sit back down. I don’t like weed that gives me anxiety, but I’ll dance with it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah crap. I forgot about that. I have high BP and the last time I smoked bubba, I could feel it knocked me back down to normal. Now I take enough medicine to regulate an elephant. I better be careful.

4 Likes

Yeah the strong stuff is getting out of hand, I’m old fashioned a nice 18-23% does me just fine. Got friends out here that won’t smoke anything under 30. Then there’s the dab crowd, don’t get me wrong o like a little hash every now and then, but some people that smoke dabs like joints that’s a lot of weed.

3 Likes

I agree. I’d never discourage people from consuming however they want, but I like to keep my tolerance in check and enjoy every smoke. My wife medicates, so she likes heavy Indicas a strong body highs. Whenever I pull a new strain down and she says “Wow”, I’m a little frightened :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hah. I have a couple friends that are heavy high power smokers. When I give them my shit and they are like “hell yeah! You made weed!” I know I’m in a zone I should be careful with. :joy:

4 Likes

I was a heavy consumer as a young man, and I just reached a point where it didn’t matter what I smoked; it was all just weed. Then I started cutting way back because of the jobs I had, and I realized I enjoyed it a lot more.

I feel like a weed snob now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I feel like you should be that way, though, especially when you have the ability to grow what ever you want and have it on tap within 110 days or so. My OE and MD20/20 days are way behind me.

4 Likes

Ditto.

They made for some great (and not so great) memories, though.

3 Likes

When I first moved out here to the East Coast, the kids out here were drinking some shit they called Compton’s. It was 800 and orange juice. I was like so y’all are drinking hood mimosas? They weren’t bad and if you catch me on the right day nostalgia wise, I might smash one for old time sake :joy:

4 Likes

Micheladas, man. The tomatoiest beer cocktail.

2 Likes

Is that michelob and tomato juice?

1 Like

Pretty much yeah

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever had a Michelob.

Me neither now that you mention it. But I’m Canadian.

1 Like

Same!

If my husband looks at me all bleary eyed and says “good weed” I am pleased he enjoys it, but also panicking.

3 Likes

I cross conflate a lot of different brands. Like I imagine the old brawny paper towel man, the one with the mustache likes to drink keystone light and smack around his old lady when she accidently gets him Michelob instead of keystone.

2 Likes

After 30 years you should know my brand already….

1 Like

Damnit, Charlene. What are we made out of money?

1 Like

Everytime I drink one I go 45 cents, 45 cents.

Unacceptable.

2 Likes

I don’t like this joke anymore. Spousal abuse is garbage. I’m gonna wait a second so @HomegrownVABudz can get one in. :joy: Maybe he changed his mind too.

2 Likes