Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

This one flopped right in half. No saving this jank.

The whole back half of this plant in the corner just ate shit last night I think

This one got all these droopy lowers that have been hanging upside down for about a month now.

This little one. Let’s call it the 4th plant in this room just completely ate shit from exhaustion.

Even the larf is chonky

Gratuitous bud shot against a classy black drywall bucket lid background

8 Likes

All purpose lol

2 Likes

Hahaha. My man. One purpose. The name is misleading as hell.

2 Likes

Some nice nugs you got there… I bet they are smelling goooood. Do you have your next run planned out yet?

1 Like

My nose is stuffed up but it definitely smells danky.

I’m gonna run BOG sour grape next but I think I’m gonna either wait til it starts to cool down a little bit or I get a water chiller. Which ever comes first.

Hey @Bobgrows your ladies turned out great! :+1::smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Hell yeah, they chonky as hell, they fainted from the weight!

1 Like

Haha. Oh the humanity!

I have some news to share. Turns out that anchorman is 20 years old this year. I don’t know how to feel about that.

1 Like

Like the movie? That still isn’t as bad as you telling me about the never ending story. That one was crippling.

2 Likes

3 Likes

:joy: bro. I think we are all still getting over that one.

1 Like

You all are getting old…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

I don’t like that one bit.

I heard one like that which is crazy as fuck. It goes a little something like this.

Abraham Lincoln’s presidency was closer to the birth of Joe Biden than Joe Biden s birth was to his own presidency. :joy:

Edited for grammatical clarity because I know biscuits is about.

6 Likes

That post has me check mated. No way to respond without getting into trouble. :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

You guys ever watch

3 Likes

that movie reminds me of @Indicana_Jones

1 Like

Great. Now I’m gonna have to watch that.

2 Likes

yea you have to watch that

2 Likes

That is so jacked up I had to look, and now I really don’t know how to feel about all this. We need weed holler town. Where time doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

time is so crazy, I think of events that seem like they happened not that long ago, like the OJ trial. But in reality

2 Likes

Yeah. 100% this. I need to be in a consistent state of bluntedness where every day is a continuation of the next.

Speaking of OJ let’s have more fun with time.

OJ met Nicole when he was 30. It’s been 30 years since her murder. OJ had existed on this planet for 60 years without Nicole and only 16 years with.

2 Likes