Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Morning fellas. I’m gonna pull the plants today. They started pushing new white hairs out yesterday. Time to chop. Also gonna try and not fall asleep as soon as I eat dinner tonight.

3 Likes

Sounds like a great time…happy to hear you spent time with family and…cabinets look really good!

1 Like

Out of likes due to this funny comment

2 Likes

He tried to give me candy but I told him I’m a diabetic and he gave up. Quitter.

6 Likes

Oh I didn’t give up. You already got the beetus. I had fresh kids to get.

6 Likes

It was a lie! And you fell for it!

Seriously though I remember being forced into youth church and they no shit picked us up in white vans and bribed us with candy

4 Likes

It’s the oldest trick in the book.

3 Likes

“I don’t need you I can just steal candy from the convenience store like everyone else”

3 Likes

Like taking candy from a baby… And giving it to other children? :thinking:

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones recycles the candy over and over again. He just makes sure to save the wrapper. Frugal and efficient.

2 Likes

You know you’re in big trouble when you open your fun size snickers and a handful of m&ms with the color sucked off fall out.

3 Likes

The white m&m’s are the worst.

Could I interest you in 3/8 of a tootsie roll?

3 Likes

Why is it so skinny?

4 Likes

Of the big tootsie roll or a small one?

3 Likes

Think @Indicana_Jones needs a name change, candy man would be a good one…
How are them plants doing , is it chop time ?

3 Likes

Friendly neighborhood candy man at your service

2 Likes

I actually just got done looking at them. They are folding over left and right from the weight. This is amazing. I’m seeing plenty of cloudy and just a little amber so I’m gonna just go ahead and let them flop over and do what ever they are gonna do for the next day. Cut em tomorrow.

4 Likes

Let’s see them chonky pics!

1 Like

Coming right up! Mama mia! That’s a chunkia nuggetoli!

1 Like

Ohhh yeaaa some chonky chonkers. Can’t wait

1 Like