Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I absolutely want nothing to do with edibles. Those shits ruin my day every time lol. That shit is for other people. I think anything you ingest is for other people I have a problem with substances not being instantaneous. Shrooms, way too many. Xtc, way too many. Weed treats, way too many. Once you eat too many, it’s too late. :joy:

6 Likes

I went to a back to school night after a rice crispy treat one time. Surreal.

4 Likes

I would love to get blitzed and walkthrough my old elementary school again. I miss that place :rofl:

7 Likes

lol you just go for the bag and eat the candy like candy!

2 Likes

Maybe he should try micro dosing lol. Do 2.5 mg pieces :rofl:

2 Likes

Shiit All depends on how many in the bag!

1 Like

Hah. My nephew caught charges over that shit. Be careful.

@Hotrods_and_hounds I’m gonna be honest. The too many xtc pills was a good time. :joy:

@AppalachianBiscuits you said subs get $100 a day. I’m showing up to that shit BAKED. Is it frowned upon when subs show up late or is there an overall acceptance of the fact that at least they showed up.

3 Likes

Was he there after hours what did he do?

2 Likes

Trying to look at the merchandise outside of business hours? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s a good one lol

The system flagged me for trying to quote that ! Lol either way the merchandise slogan Imma have to borrow that from ya

2 Likes

Ah the good ol’ days lol. I used to think I was invincible and did way too much mdma, mushrooms and other shit when I was in highschool. By the time I quit all that shit when I was 19 my brain was fried and I have had anxiety since haha. I can’t handle edibles anymore and I bet I’d end up in the mental hospital if I ate too many shrooms these days :stuck_out_tongue:

Had to smoke 2 big joints to catch up on this thread today and the other day :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah him and his jack off buddies climbed up on the roof on a weekend in the middle of the night and broke into that hoe.

2 Likes

Like actually? No wonder. They probably would prefer they used the front door eh?

2 Likes

When you’re 16 just being where you’re not supposed to be IS the juice.

3 Likes

Yea I also had a habit of way too much of everything… crazy shit the worst way to much was the zanax…shit will mess you up

1 Like

And with that, I’m all out of likes for the next 7 hours. I never really got into pharmaceuticals. I did have several encounters with girls on Xanax yelling and screaming and crying about nonsense as they drove up on the sidewalk.

5 Likes

Speaking of, how bout that emdex :eyes::rofl:

I’m over here brainstorming like a crackhead

3 Likes

Maaannn I tried those once in my life, people said take a couple zanny and have a beer you feel great. Well I was already a 12 pack in. Took a coup of those damn things and fucking blacked out. Lost my damn wallet, woke up at friends house, didn’t have my truck. And had to date some girl for like a month cause I didn’t want to tell her the only reason we got in to it was cause of drugs and booze.

3 Likes

Aww you didn’t wanna break her heart, you really did care :joy:

3 Likes

Yo idk what’s up with me but I’m wired. I’m usually passed out by now but nah lol. I didn’t even take a nap today either.

3 Likes