Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Dude it was bad, it’s a super bad feeling waking up and regretting choices you made the night before and don’t remeber making. Then finding out you have no wallet, think maybe it’s in the truck. Look outside and find out there’s no truck.

4 Likes

I’m a regular ol guy now! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Depends. Teachers are punctual people, but yeah, we’re glad you’re here

1 Like

I’ve built my life around missing rush hour traffic and generally not showing up anywhere before 10 am. I realize probably no one’s going for that level of shit. “Professor Jones! School starts promptly at 8 O’clock.” Yeah, for y’all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I would lose whole weekends, actually got in a accident one time rear ended a taxi cab at like 1 am in the morning. Had no idea, my brother told me to go and look at my car. And I looked in pants pocket and had a ticket for it… had a friend with me also that was more sober tell what happened…

Got alot of stories like that. Crazy stuff no doubt

2 Likes

good morning everybody. Hope everybody has a great day

4 Likes

I grew up in San Diego, right next to what was then a wide open border crossing to TJ. Pharmaceuticals were everywhere in the 70s. Those damn Mexi M&M reds had zero quality control!
It was the 70s, so I freely mixed my pharmaceuticals with my psychedelics! 100 hits of Orange Sunshine and 200 Valiums…I was ready for anything! At least for a couple weeks, but everything wasn’t always ready for a fried Crown Poodle. :crown: :poodle:
I moved away to college and my pharmaceuticals went away. But I was 90 minutes from the South end of Big Sur. Best place there is to fry!

4 Likes

Pardon my rudeness. Good morning folks.

3 Likes

Good morning yourself @crownpoodle. Good morning to ya @Mrgreenthumb. Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds @HomegrownVABudz @AppalachianBiscuits @neogitus and everyone else that be checkin in regularly on this fine mess of a thread.

5 Likes

Mrs.GreenJeans and I just happend to be watching Pineapple Express at the time of the shooting. So we started channel flipping back and forth to see whether there were any other coincidents. :smile:

5 Likes

Good morning folks!

3 Likes

What up what up? Just getting back to the house with some mouldings so I can case out these windows downstairs.

2 Likes

Shiiit I got off work early just to be here sitting in traffic while two semis get cleaned off the highway.

2 Likes

I went to the post office and dollar tree lol.

2 Likes

Whhaaaatt dollar tree is a trailer! This is dollar general country!

3 Likes

We have two of those lol. Dollar tree is cheaper

2 Likes

I am a dollar general kinda guy… got more variety in the general

3 Likes

Ia dollar general the one where they only have 1 person manned at the whole damn store and the new merchandise is just piled up in boxes still?

2 Likes

No that’s literally every dollar store everywhere lol

2 Likes

We had a family dollar close down for several months cuz of a rat problem.

2 Likes