Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Exactly. I’ll do the repairs all day. I got hoodwinked by a company to go help them do the demo process several years ago while they were short on employees so they could do their dryout shit. Mistake. Fucking gross. Next time, let me know when it’s dry.

I think the grossest shit I’ve ever been involved in was on a job where my guys were reshooting a pop corn ceiling in this ladies house. I showed up at the end of the day to check their progress and they had just started.to clean up. Cool. So I started to help them roll up the tarps that were spread out on the floor. I walked through the pop corn and got that shit all over my shoes. No biggy. I’ll just kick my shoes off so I don’t track wet popcorn all over this ladies carpet. I slide half way out of my shoes and hop out of them onto the carpet. As soon as my feet hit the carpet they squish a little bit and suddenly I feel my feet getting wet. I thought they might have spilled a little water so I kneel down to see how bad it is. When my knees hit the carpet they get wet too and I’m on my hand and knees and I get slapped in the face with the scent of ammonia. It’s wall to wall cat piss I’m this bitch and I’m down on my hands and knees, socks soaked through. My uncles laughing his ass off at how fucking mad I’m getting. I ended up pulling my socks off and slinging them in the ladies bushes on my way out.

What’s even crazier is they painted over all of these ceiling water stains with an oil based primer that stinks to high hell before they sprayed the popcorn. The lady grabbed me after I was soaked in piss and she was like “it really stinks in here.” I was nodding along like yeah no shit! Then she asks how long is this gonna smell? I started laughing and said “This is forever. It’s soaked into your concrete slab, you’re probably also smelling me.” This bitch looked at me and said some shit like “oh dear. Maybe if I open all the window I can get this paint smell out of here.”. At this point, I’m done with this interaction. I’ve turned on my heels and I’m out the door stripping down in front of her house.

7 Likes

I’ve had very good experience with Grove bags. Only at 5 months with the oldest but am happy w 5 different grows in them.

One thing I realized is maintaining 60% RH from buds alone is very different from 60% RH with tent humidifier. I mistakenly only started the humidifier in the tent after the plants started dropping the tent below 60%. The top of those plants were all too dry

Forward to last 3 and all the buds are uniform at 60-62% going into Grove after trim.

Found w my ambient RH @ ~40%, a small mist humidifier on constantly w ink bird exhaust fan controlling to 60% worked great.

Just my .02

2 Likes

Mornin’ folks. Got some kind of stomach bug on Monday :face_vomiting:

I just heard about those cannatrol units when i joined here. If I were desperate, I would consider one but, from the pictures they look too damned small. Not to mention the big bucks! When I learned about the 60rh 60f 16day thing, it changed everything for me. I don’t really aim for perfection, since it so damned hot here. During summer, 76-78 is the coldest I can get it. If it’s warmer I try to adjust my RH to be lower. My last dry was only 10days 57%rh and i think was still in the 75 ish degrees. They went right into grove bags.

lol… that’s aweful!

3 Likes

You better get some more people over here if you wanna beat Emerald to 5000.
If I was you, I would talk DD into blowing his horn.
Or would that be considered cheating?

2 Likes

You could always put up a contest to win a pack of beans by guessing the correct number… those contest really rack up the posts fast

4 Likes

Guess the number of meatballs in my pan correctly and win absolutely nothing!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

:joy:

Maybe it’s time for another exciting round of GUESS THAT MOUTH

5 Likes

Is it Taylor Swift?

4 Likes

Steven Tyler

3 Likes

GUESS THAT MOUTH AND WIN WIN WIN

6 Likes

SpongeBob SquarePants

4 Likes

Lol close but no cigar

3 Likes

Patrick star…

3 Likes

Sandy cheeks

4 Likes

Skunkstripe Hashpants?

5 Likes

Is it that one time at band camp chick. I can’t remember her name.

4 Likes

Nope it’s not her. I can help narrow it down.

“THATS GRANS PIE!”

3 Likes

Jim Carrey Scouse me flo!

5 Likes

It’s the "where the beef " lady

4 Likes