Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Tell them they’ll get a 6 month subscription to Indys groundhog recipe of the month club for that.

1 Like

Okay, this is a possum but you get the idea.
Hey bro, still glad you said I could hang around?
:rofl:

8 Likes

Did you cook that? It doesn’t look terrible. Just doesn’t look like much meat there

3 Likes

6months, I’ll share MoBilly’s picture for reference. Summons BobGrows(she’s the 3d printer)

1 Like

No. I just saw it a while back and saved the pic for the right moment. lol
Dad said possum was good eating. He and Mom lived through the great depression back in the hills. They made due on what they could grow or kill. I’ve drawn the line just before possum but I’ve never gone without like they did. I’d not turn my nose up at one if I was good and hungry. We’re not built that way.
:wink:

5 Likes

100% where else am I gonna get the answers to the real questions I have?

2 Likes

Not sure if I wanna break it down or just throw it whole in the roaster like that. Like at least take the head off. :joy: They don’t sell you whole birds with the head still on them. Feels kinda gnarly.

2 Likes

Have any of you enjoyed eating coon? Just wondering. You can learn a lot about a person by what they will and will not eat.
For instance; mountain oysters. lol

4 Likes

Young Groundhog ,Coon or Turtle. Part them up and put in instant pot or boil well and pour off water. Bake with sauce and veg or flour and fry. Live off the land !

4 Likes

My wife was raised on wild meat and what her dad and mom raised for the table. She is way more country than this old military brat turned redneck. lol
I’m only 1/2 country 1/2 military brat. She’s pure red blooded country. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fuuuuck. I just did my first pricing miscommunication of the year. I told this lady we charge $125 for doors and she has 13 doors and left her to do the math. She thought I was going to do all of her doors for $125. Lady, you’re wildin! I’m not doing doors for $10 apiece.

3 Likes

A long time ago my dad priced metal gas chimney pipes for 6 bucks apiece and vent pipes for 1 dollar. It was 50 feet off the ground on apartment roofs.lol

3 Likes

Lol. I take it that wasn’t good money even a long time ago.

2 Likes

There was about 10 of each on each building. Climb through the attic with a pot of paint and walk down the roofs painting pipes. Rinse and repeat.

3 Likes

Damnit man :joy:

Could have been okay money
My mom was telling me her first job was $2 an hour. Yeah and your apartment was $80 a month that you split with a roommate. Do that math these days.

4 Likes

Yo @Indicana_Jones. I have 8 doors that need to be done, since you are offering such charitable rates I would glad to have you come on over and git r done…:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Haha. Just got paid. She was like teehee I’m dumb no problem. She pulls out this gangster wad of cash
She separated the 50s and 100s from the 20s. All the 20s were wrapped up in bundles of 100s. I was like what the fuck Jenny? Do you sell dope? :joy: I’m gonna take a picture of this when I get home. I’ve never seen anyone separate their money out like this nor have I seen this much physical cash since before the pandemic.

3 Likes

Damn money rolls and everything… where you by chance working for this girl?
milio-Estefan-and-Sofia-Vergara-attend-Netflixs-Griselda-US-Premiere-c

1 Like

Haha. Every hundred bucks is wrapped up like this.

Normal people don’t do this with their money.

6 Likes

That is weird for sure…never seen that dine

3 Likes