Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

My cousin and his wife were both Marines. They used to call people in other branches pussy dickhead motherfuckers or something like that.

3 Likes

Lol yeah the marines are a interesting group,

3 Likes

Marines can be difficult to hangout with. Haha Fun if you’re in the mood for a fight, but if not, probably not going to be a fun night out for you. They’ll pick dumb fights too. I hated that.

3 Likes

“We can’t take on these 30-40 Mexican dudes by ourselves why did you just throw a pool ball in that dudes face and set this off???”

Ended with him almost dead stabbed in the alley behind the bar and needing facial reconstruction surgery. That was in the daytime at a bar with a Marine. Not even night. Haha

3 Likes

Yeah for real the marines are interesting, they are all about the marines and just ready to get at it. And at the end be like wasn’t that fun!

2 Likes

I didn’t even attempt to help him out either. Had/have no regrets about it either. I’m fast and I was gone. Haha. Don’t do shit like that anywhere, let alone Southern L.A.

2 Likes

Absolutely!! He thinks it was fun. Did same thing with a pool ball and some rednecks here in FL too years later, but that didn’t end too badly. Had to stop going to bars with the guy though. I liked a fight when I was younger, but one of the things I was best at was picking my opponent. I wasn’t stupid. If there’s two of us and 10-15 of them, it’s not going to end well. Movie stuff isn’t real life. Haha

1 Like

Morning all!

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly morning everybody else. Starting the day out of likes. Let’s get it

5 Likes

I’m out of likes for the second time in the 6 years I’ve been on here. Guess I’ll have to go back to being a lazy asshole :stuck_out_tongue:

Decided on what I’m popping for next run last night so that’s exciting. Have to finish trimming my last 2 plants and clean like a mofo still but I’ll be running:

cherry tree (cherrytini x trufflez)
cherry slurpee (slurricane 7 S1 x trufflez)
low hung fruit (sherbubba x trufflez)
black sparrow (lemon bundt cake x trufflez)
Old family purple x golden hashplant
Wookie orgasm
Sour pina (sour banana sherb x pineapple sorbet)
Smuckers grailhaze x mtf/nl1
platinum huckleberry cookies x testarossa

4 Likes

These all sounds hella good!!

3 Likes

Wookie orgasm sounds like it could be interesting? What’s the lineage on that?

2 Likes

It’s cross of orgasmatron x wookie 15 from bodhi. The Orgasmatron is nepali og x stevie wonder. Stevie wonder is sensi star/trainwreck x blueberry/bubba kush.

5 Likes

What’s up fellas?

Had this song stuck in my head for the past few days

4 Likes

Some mighty nice skin ya got there. Best put some lotion on it to keep it that way. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

mornin’ folks

It’s settled! Fried bologna (gotta finish off that pack) with only mustard and mayo this time. Gonna rock a side of some chili cheese fries.

All the all the folks from the service that I’ve hung out with were older, battle worn, men and women. True, to the heart, war veterans. Some would talk about their time in the service but it was rare and quite honestly sad.

I had one friend from the Marines who was by far the most loyal, have you back over anything kinda dude. I lost touch with him in the many moves through the years, but he was an absolutely solid guy. I wouldnt say he would pick fight but he would be there in a heartbeat for any of his friends/family.

anywho, hope you are all well today!

4 Likes

Hearty discussion today about painting or staining treated deck rails . I says why not let me stain those ,do you really want to be doing paint maintenance on these things. Customer says well, I’m not gonna live much longer so I don’t care about the maintenance. I’m like damn, if I knew you were gonna play the Death Card, I would’ve led with a better line. :laughing:

6 Likes

I love that.

Scribbles furiously in note pad: Not gonna live much longer, double the price…collect 50% upfront

4 Likes

75 percent

2 Likes

Haha. Triples the price! I think I’ve had 5 or 6 customers die before work is complete. That’s always an awkward conversation.

2 Likes