Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

It’s simple really. I take a large metal salad bowl and grab each branch. Lean the branch over the bowl and tap/bang the branch against the bowl. Make sure you turn off all fans in the room prior to doing this. Repeat for each branch and you end up with this.

1701544400760.png

Now take that material and put it in a pollen shaker a few inches deep and shake the shaker. I like to bang it on my hand as I shake which drops the pollen through the screen and it collects in the bottom.

1701544482949.png

After that is done you are left with nice clean pollen and no plant material.

This is just over 44 grams of dry BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. The collection continues. ;

pollen king Final

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

My man. I never thought I’d be as excited for pollen collection as I am about growing for flower.

4 Likes

You beautiful troll with your magic bean powder! :laughing::green_heart::green_heart: @DougDawson

4 Likes

It’s an addiction for sure. It’s so satisfying to collect pollen and share with others who make crosses of what you are working on. You will be hooked brother.

7 Likes

I’m so bored of waiting for this 250 gph pump take an hour to fill a 50 gallon res. Boring…

Bitch should be zingin and done in like 15 mins. Bored. I need to go to sleep. I don’t have time for this foolishness.

2 Likes

Tell me how you really feel lol.

1 Like

How was your day bro? Other than the pump that can’t do math lol

1 Like

Man. I was at work doing my thing and no bullshit these people’s sliding glass door just exploded for no reason. The house was full of contractors today. I was walking towards the living room and heard glass shatter. There was no one in this part of the house.

I started googling spontaneous sliding doors shattering and for real the general consensus is, this is just a thing that happens due to all manner reasons. I know for a fact the home owners probably aren’t trying to hear that shit for a second.

1 Like

That’s wicked AF :exploding_head: I sure wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it

2 Likes

I’d never heard of it happening before. I called one of my homies and asked him. He used to manage a high rise condo building and he said that he’s seen it happen multiple times. All this for my own sanity. It was cold as hell today. They also have a floor vent blowing heat right onto that window pane. I wonder if it was just too much for that poor glass to handle.

1 Like

I dunno, maybe. There could have been a defect in the glass 🤷

Hopefully they are willing to listen lol. I wouldn’t want to be the one to explain that.

2 Likes

We’ll see how this all washes out. I know these people still owe me a pretty good chunk of change. I hope they don’t turn out to be the fuck around types. Gonna be the find out types.

2 Likes

Was anybody work with opening a wall or anything? Maybe too much pressure on the frame? Also how’s the kush bushes doin?

1 Like

Kush bushes are a little sad. As soon as I got back from Florida and they were looking good I went pedal to the metal with work 12+ hour days and have been neglecting them. I got in there and stroked their butts tonight. Hope to see a good rebound in a couple days.

I also upped their feed to every 2 hours from every 4 hours.

3 Likes

Also I was the only one working around the door today. I cased it out. Luckily I just tacked my casing in place into the walls and not into the door frame.

1 Like

That’s kinda neat been googling sliding doors breaking and the heat vent thing maybe actually a thing!

1 Like

What’s up with the kush bushes?

1 Like

I plucked a bunch of dead dying leaves off the other day. I say a bunch. It might have been 12 leaves from 4 plants. I might do a second round of topping this weekend so I can get lots of new growth for cloning. I’m ready to go, but I don’t think they are.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas Eve dude!

2 Likes

Thanks man. Same to you and your hounds bro! Hope your day is as chill and laid back as mine is.

1 Like