Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

So then you leave come back and are they ready for flip? They are looking pretty solid.

2 Likes

Definitely kush haha
You could veg them another two month and still have enough head space. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m gonna go back in there when I’m done with pizza and see if they are showing sex yet.

2 Likes

The important question then really is what type of pizza?

3 Likes

Yeah, you mentioned nothing about pizza until now?!? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Hahah you should go away more often.

1 Like

I’m rocking the Mediterranean jank. Black olives, feta, artichokes. Shits pretty good man.

@corgitron lol. I know right. I was fully preparing myself for yellowing, dead ass plants. It got cold here so the room looks like it’s been rocking in the low to mid 70s. That might have actually slowed the growth down a little bit.

1 Like

Okay looks like I got my 3 girls and 1 male. It’s fucking on and poppin

6 Likes

@Bobgrows look at your girls now!

3 Likes

Oooo… looking fabulous!
Save that male! Collect that pollen!
That’s shits GOLD !!
You are keeping him ? Yes?

You’re gonna love them! Prime Bubba Kush. Hope you get that coffee pheno. Smells amazing! :v:
Great job on those… this time. 🫵
Lol :grin::innocent:

3 Likes

Someone had to say it.

2 Likes

Yess’um. Gonna make a whole crap ton of beans in this little 2x4 tent too. I generally let all of my plants go for 70 days in flower. Is there a shorter flower time on these ladies?

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey bro, it totally slipped my mind lmao.

If you want this shaker box thing to collect the pollen, lemme know.

1 Like

Ooh sweet idea. I was just gonna let the air jism fly.

1 Like

That works too :laughing: didn’t know if you wanted to collect any to save for later.

1 Like

I do. I’m not really sure on the process of saving pollen. I was gonna lay out some plexiglass or something and scrape up whatever settled into a container. If there are better methods, I’m all ears.

3 Likes

I haven’t a clue :joy: my first thought is the box

2 Likes

For pollen collection we need @DougDawson

3 Likes

Hah. This is so true. I was literally just mesmerizing over his pollen pics on Instagram not even 2 hours ago. :joy:

3 Likes