Indicas, afghani - your experience?

Just lovely……

3 Likes

Nothing can beat homegrown for quality, value and health whether it be cannabis or oranges, eh. Can’t stand the produce crap grocery stores offer. I graft/grow citrus, mango, pitaya, annona, pineapples, maters, etc. 2 freezes have kicked my ass, but I recover and come back. We were at the epicenter of icestorm Uri. Had 2,500 utility poles down from the extreme ice. Some didn’t get back electricity for 4 weeks. It was awful.

You guys may have remembered my journal using root pruning products, the one about Griffin’s Spin Out coated pots? Was published all over the net. Well…as have most of ya’ll I’ve ventured into quite a few ag projects on a 20 acre farm and honed by gardening experiences.

Ya’ll need to use root tip pruning systems. Start with rootmaker.com, their Root Trapper fabric pots are nice. I make very large bottom less “pots” aka raised beds using RootBuilder. Amazing product, terminating root tips via light and air. This results in a VERY profuse, efficient root system compared to conventional pots.
Grow Marijuana FAQ, Cannabis cultivation - marijuana growing tips & photos

Quicklink: http://overgrow.com/growfaq/1321
GrowFAQ © 2000-2004 Overgrow
Posted by Shipperke

4 Likes

For original Afghan genetics check out Instagram.
Indian Landrace Exchange, Landrace Mafia, Landrace Warden.
The Landrace Team has some original genetics, and some repros of others’ genetics. (They have legit stock too)

4 Likes

I.just got Mazar Sharif and a mazar-tahskugan cross from real seed(kwikseeds)…

2 Likes

I also heard bad things about Crop King. DNA has some great indica seeds. I’m not sure you can access them here in US (even though they’re from the US) but you can get them from Mandala Seeds. They also have ACE and others. Check out their website. They open again in January (every year) but their website is always there. Poke around on their site and you’ll see the list of all the different seeds they sell. If they say it’s from DNA or Ace, it’s true. Weed seed express uses the names from other breeders but they’re not the originals. You may find something you like there but they won’t be originals. Mandala also has connections with land race strains from India and Pakistan, I think.

2 Likes

Thanks, will do!

Sounds awesome. Is Kwik Seeds the same as this site? Sinai - The Real Seed Company - Landrace Strain Cannabis Seeds

Incredible history and collection. Also, do you live in the states @Trowertripper?

2 Likes

Yes and yes…real seed co has a sister company that ships to.me.in Oklahoma.

1 Like

I.just ordered an heirloom called hypro amnesia
From kwikseeds
I got mazar Sharif last month it took about two weeks to get here and they sent 25/freebie seeds of two.other landrace strains

4 Likes

“Amnesia is a sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Cinderella 99, and Jack Herer,”

Interesting, since we’re smoking C99 now and have grown out Jack Herer in the past. In fact, it was a JH where I got this DENSE, rock solid 5"+ W cola that I showed as my avatar shot from yesteryear’s posts. That cola was so heavy and solid Babe Ruth was jealous because I didn’t give it to him in place of his usual baseball bat.

9 Likes

As for the original topic I ran across one post from Lemonade Joe on them-

if you follow that link there is a list of about 11 different websites they are selling seeds on. And that thread has plenty of feedback for you.

3 Likes

Maybe I.should.cross.the different strains of.amnesia and call it Fuguestate

1 Like

Got my indicas! Kwik Seeds came thru, with more than I’d hoped for. Ordered 10, got 33. Fast, stealth service too. Took about 3 weeks during this busy holiday season. Thanks for the tip @Trowertripper.

11 Likes

Yup that’s how they roll…I have enough freebies to plant a forty acre field

6 Likes

can we revive this and turn it into the indica lovers thread or start a new one?
i had a vision about seattle greg and tom hill debating on OG imparting endless wisdom on us and i thought id search for a thread.

1 Like