Indoor Growing Canada

Continuing the discussion from IndoorGrowingCanada.com - Bad review:

I see the Folks at Indoorgrowingcanada.com started a new website Canadagrowsupplies.com. The website is scary similar, all the fake 5 start reviews on products were transported from there Shopify Indoor growing website to there new Shopify store
https://canadagrowsupplies.com

You can even see from the photos on review pages they are the same photos on the same products as there old website. Also all there marketing like 10% off store codes, and $10 pop up vouchers, and product pages and descriptions are identical to there indoorgrowingcanada.com website, and to top it off they do the same thing they did with indoor google they flood it with fake reviews, there sweet spot is a fake Google account with 3 previous reviews per reviewer and the kicker is, all the reviews are private, to help hide that they are fake Google reviews. Don’t believe me take a two minute browse of there website and you’ll have flashbacks from your horrible indoor growing experience days. Oh and when real google reviews are posted you’ll notice the typical indoorgrowingcanada.com complaint of products not in stock and customer service that Ghosts. Happy Growing in 2023. Don’t get Scammed a second time.

9 Likes

Good catch!!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Lol they are trying to keep doing the same shady crap under a new name thanks for letting us know

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up but if you are going to continue the discussion from the other thread you should post the info in it. Would make it easier for folks to follow. :v:

Hey Doug, I thought I did originally but it didn’t seem to work. My apologies I’m just an old hippie and not the best on a computer.

1 Like

No worries, just wouldn’t want folks to miss this info. Appreciate you posting it. :v:

Despise this place they burned me for so much when they first launched, then the lies, excuses etc why 1 month later my product wasn’t shipped. I did eventually receive everything plus a bonus 8” vortex they sent by accident with my 6” and filter. Then begged me to ship it back. Ya right, never spoken to them since then, and warned everyone I knew. Good catch and thanks for sharing, pricks!

5 Likes