LB Patient Services...DO NOT USE for accessing MM grow license

Hey there guys…After the worst possible experience with this company, I decided to try and help others before they get screwed like I did. Here is my story :rage: :

I have dealt with this company for a bit now, as well as others I know. ALL of us have had the same complaint…ZERO communication, and rudeness. I requested a refund, due to their rudeness and mistakes (which they would not acknowledge). I had to wait for an address change for my Marijuana license, and I will admit, it took a bit, but after I sent in all the needed documents, they denied me sending them.

Funny thing was my girlfriend also sent in the paperwork a couple of times. They were telling me I was wrong, and I asked for them to send me a copy of the e-mail, in which they did what they said they did. The owner of the company, said she had the info, but she refused to send it to me. Then got mad at me, saying I called her a liar.

I was only trying to get the info she said she had sent (which was never sent). They allowed me to think everything was good, and it was on Health Canada’s end, that was taking time. I tried to contact them MANY times, with ZERO response. This is when she was being dishonest, and starting saying they did everything. Then I got hung up on, and refunded for the payment I made for their so called “services”.

I have no problem proving my side of any of this, if anyone would like/need to see. Feel free to contact me and ask for it. I have nothing to hide here, and would like to make sure nobody goes through what I have. It is disgusting that these people treat patients this way, when all they are trying to do, is get their medicene. They wasted a year of my time, while also effecting my ability of producing my meds.

And if LB Patient Services ever looks at this…Please be advised that I sent you upwards of ten clients to you, and was in the middle of sending more your way. That will not happen again, and I will also be letting everyone I know, who has anything to do with Medical Marijuana, to go to another Dr, I have helping me now.

Way to treat your clients, LB Patient Disservices.

14 Likes

Yeah brother that sucks, very sorry to hear that they would treat a patient a customer,a person! Fuck I can get pretty frustrated,as I know that I depend on the fact that I must produce my own just to get a certain level of quality and enough,I’m working on it and I feel as though I am on the doorstep of actually doing it, brother hope you don’t give up or are on to a better route of making that happen, love your work! I need to get back over an catch the fuck up ! I wish I could offer help in some other way than a friendly distraction for a couple minutes! Hehe ! Love your show brother man!
Peace and love!
Overgrow!

2 Likes

Hey Bud,

Yes, it was a MAJOR fk around, and piss off…Then to have them blame me, while laughing…Sent me over the edge haha. But…I am better now, and have a company that deals with this stuff quickly, and efficiently. So it was worth it in the end I suppose.

Yes, the only way to know 100% if the quality and safety from toxins is there, is to know your grower personally, and see his room, or grow it yourself… I love to grow, so it’s a win-win… It is also hard to find clean organic to buy.

One thing about me Mang, is I am a fighter, through and through. I have been since a child, and the shit my family had going on, made sure it stayed that way. I have been on my own since 14-15 years old.

Thanks for your compliment on my work…It means a lot when other growers show me that respect. You included…This happened a while ago, and I have already moved on…But anytime I can steer a potential customer from them, I do… :slight_smile: I look forward to watching your grows as well Dude…

Mucho Respect Bud,

K.

4 Likes

Hi, I have also had several unpleasant experiences with lb and was looking for another source to help. Do you have anyone that you can recommend to me please? Thanks and have a great day!

5 Likes

This one is solid.

3 Likes

Excellent, thanks for the quick response, much appreciated!

2 Likes

Sorry you had to deal with them as well…

Did they ignore communication? They have done this multiple people I know.
They seem to think they have a monopoly…

K.

1 Like

Hey Kobra,

I’ve been dealing with them for a while and have had tons of issues with them. I sent them a money order registered mail, they said they couldn’t receive registered mail so I had to wait for post office to return it (took weeks) then I sent bank transfer and they stopped taking my calls. About a month and a half later I finally got my appointment, then no answered calls and another 2 months until I received my script. Then 2 months later they tell me they forgot to get me to sign a page for the acmpr application and my application hadn’t even been mailed in yet… there’s more, but I know u already got the point…

Funny thing is, for years I thought they actually did have a monopoly! Was thrilled to learn otherwise…

3 Likes

It’s creepy … They must have a play book on what to do, because I also experienced the same thing…They have done the same to another person I know…Then I actually talked to Laura Brown, the owner, and she called me a liar, and hung up on me…

Well, you are in better hands now…I don’t think they cared about the way they treat people…They DID have a monopoly, until it became legal, then a tonne more new company’s opened up. So they will be dealing with their treatment of others soon enough…

EDIT: If you want to see something great a small guy can do in response to the way they get treated…Simply Google LB Patient services, and see what comes up, in detail haha…

K.

@pisterthehipster You joined an hour ago, made one post shilling for this company and your favorite strain is “fuckyoukobra” <---- the name of the guy who started this thread.

You’re not fooling anybody. No one is going to believe you over a trusted member of this community. Better luck on your next attempt in 3 months from now or whatever. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

2 Likes

Either you work for them… or you are getting paid to write this…

Do you guys even know how much worse you have made this on yourselves? This PROVES what kind of slimy, rat fks, your company really is…

Anyone reading this can look at your pathetic begging, and see very easy, what lengths your GARBAGE company goes through, with your dishonesty.

Your post reads like a script, begging for others to not believe what I wrote, when it’s pretty obvious, who the liar is here.

Oh and to use Cancer as part of your lie? Not surprising…Shame on you.

@paintedfire420 See…THIS is the type of shit that shit company pulls…They have exposed themselves here…Thanks for having my back Pal…This company has got to be the worst Medical Marijuana company in Canada.

Mucho Respect,

K.

3 Likes