Bloomponic, fake website don’t mess with it!

I saw someone else having a problem with another website so I figured I should post this here. I had ordered about 200$ worth of stuff from bloomponic, got an order confirmation then never got my order. I sent many emails, I called any number I could maybe find but nothing. Then on the better business bureau website I see lots of people putting the same thing about this scam of a website. Money taken then gone. Then the next week my card gets charged back to back Uber charges in Cali until I was -150 and I’m east coast. I believe this website had something to do with it either way they started off scamming me and many others out of 100s so don’t be another one of those people like me.

13 Likes

Just wow!!! Good stuff exposing them!!!

4 Likes

We stand together here @Weedison … don’t let em get away with it…

3 Likes

This post will stop someone from losing money.

Good looking out

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this and hopefully you get your $200 back.

3 Likes

If you guys haven’t seen my post about growgreen mi then u should check that out… AVOID EM @Weedison

1 Like

I did see that, it was what inspired me to post this. How far the company went on here and the information they posted made sure I’d NEVER give them a dollar. I believe companies can make mistakes but they should focus on what they can do to help. but scamming people for money like bloomponic, or doing what grow green did on this forum is AWFUL!

1 Like

Absolutely my friend… im glad I inspired you to do this… because without us footsoldiers getting it done and exposing these shithole places then it would just be another one of our friends falling to their bs… I see all us growers as 1 side… then commercial industry on the other… and the companies in between we must hold to a higher standard or be submitted to the lower standards they toss at us like we are an abused dog that would be happy to get a headscratch and a bone… these places make MILLIONS of dollars… and they can’t do better than this??? I say boycotting and taking the power back is the way we get it done… but it takes many… without us exposing… would not be a possibility… especially with these companies burying true reviews like growgreen mi does every time they get a 1 star… they will post 10 5 stars… doesn’t help the public know the truth… but people like US do!!

1 Like

Typical behavior of the west coast cannabis scene.

1 Like

lol not laughing at anyone who got burned but about 20 years ago i go scammed for a bunch of prepaid phone cards… found out where they were in VEGAS called em up and told them if they dont put my money back on my card i can be at there office in about 5 hours before the close of buisiness and i know who they are but they dont know who i am…get the point bitchs so you vae 30 minust to put my money abck and wou;dnt you know it the money was abck on my card inlike 10 minuets problem solved