IndoorGrowingCanada.com - Bad review

A site that will fulfill your order if they can but if something doesn’t work out they seem more than happy to drop communication and take your money.

Placed an order on 03/22/2022

I waited until 04/28/2022 to ask for a refund. On 05/02/2022 I received a response.

That’s the last email I received from them and it’s been almost 2 months since then with no refund or fish sh!t. Just a fair warning to stay clear of these guys!

15 Likes

sorry that sucks

3 Likes

This is why I prefer to just buy things in a store.
I really don’t like ordering anything online. I have been screwed too many times myself as well.

2 Likes

I just let my credit card company take care of shit business like this.

6 Likes

people be hating on Amazon but everytime something didnt go right, i always get a refund. hope you will get your money back.

2 Likes

That frigging sucks balls where is this place located do they have a store front? Has to be a og member close by I’d rattle there chain hard enough to break something!

3 Likes

Went through there page even the link to “where are you located “ link doesn’t answer the question no where on the site does it give a address !
We are located in Montreal, Quebec! We also have 3PL (Third Party Logistic, Mississauga (ON), North Vancouver (BC)).

1 Like

Fuck dude this is BS. Thanks for letting us know about this fuckery to be avoided.

2 Likes

Eh i knew they where slow because they drop ship everything and never actually have any product in a warehouse but took the chance because they had the cheapest price i could find online. I’m not the only one thats been screwed by them by the looks of it.

4 Likes

Someone should pay that dude a visit I’d say all those people that got ripped off it’s a scam .

1 Like

yes agreed, time to kick it to the credit card company and let them handle this. it’s not even a questionable seed purchase, so i would be very confident about calling them up, forwarding them the appropriate information and letting them deal with this bs.

sorry you gotta go through this.

1 Like

That makes me nervous. I have made purchases before with no issues. I just dropped 700 the other day

1 Like

I’ve ordered from them many times… never had a problem, other than once they sent me the wrong product in a multiple order. I contacted them and they sent me the right one, and let me keep the other free.

3 Likes

When was that? It’s seams they have been trouble since the beginning of the year from what I’m reading in reviews

2 Likes

I made a order with them on January 13th of this year and had no problems with that order. Either way I don’t trust them lol this is the 1st time I’ve ever been completely ripped off on a online purchase like this quite disappointing.

1 Like

I cringed while reading this. Honestly what a bunch of bullshit, there is no excuse to treat people like this.

2 Likes

Maybe 6 months ago? I’ve bought off them several times though over the last few years…thought their prices were reasonable. Doesn’t excuse them for ignoring a customer of course.

3 Likes

Received an email from them out of the blue today maybe there is hope of me getting a refund still.

8 Likes

Not as good as them just sending the refund, but better than nothing!

7 Likes

Have you made any headway with these guys??

2 Likes