Indoor mainlining

Hi, everybody. For my second indoor growth I chose 6x Durban reg. od @Guitarzan for which I thank him very much and I am very curious about the sativa and at the same time it is my first ever cultivation of sativa. A 7x Green Poison F1 fast verzeon. Boxes are 2x 3x3 feet and 1x 4x4 feet. I will shine them SunPro Complete Fixture 315W 942k CMH, 230V, LUMII BLACK 600W, a Horti gear 400w. As fertilizer, I’ll use what I have left on one box jungle outdoor and the rest Mills start pack. I want to try the mainlining method. If you have any advice, I’d love it.

20 Likes

Careful with that middle right one, being so tiny it will take next to nothing to overwater it in that big pot starting off

Good luck and I’ll tag along for the grow if that’s alright with you

4 Likes

I’m in the front row! Good to see you @Lapolda My only advice is: Watch out for shrews. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Heliosphear Good to see you, my friend. And thank you for the amusement, I’ll be watching the shrews closely.:grin:

1 Like

Yes, I’m aware of that. 3 durbans sprang up very quickly and three didn’t want to, so I sharpened the sharp edge of the seed with a file before they set off. But I think they’ll catch up in a few days. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Il park beside @Heliosphear. Im sativa curious my self. Keep thinking about it, but just not ready yet. Time and space. Good luck in your endeavor.

3 Likes

If all goes well, then I’ll be handing out seeds bublegum auto regular.IMG_20210731_092922

10 Likes

The Durban I have ran give off some lovely licorice smells…… enjoy!

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m really looking forward to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello, everyone, so durban has recovered and is growing 6 out of six. But that one Green Poison doesn’t seem right. I found him this morning germinated, but he was all out of the dirt with the root, so I buried him and I’ll see if he catches on.But I don’t give him much of a chance. It’s a mystery. I will try to give updates once a week on Sundays or if there is any change.

8 Likes

You are awesome!
So, you grow out doors?

1 Like

Hi @G-paS -I’m not amazing, I just want to repay the goodness of the people who sent me the seeds and I can send them to others in need. . Yes, I grow vending machines outside. They’re small and unobtrusive. I’m not sure how good my neighbors are :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

There was a mistake that I didn’t realize until 4 days later. It was strange to me that they didn’t grow as they should… they were under the blossom light for four days. Error cleared, so hopefully it’ll be okay.

5 Likes

Because only Sunday I’m here with my regular update. The girls have a good time, otherwise nothing much happens

6 Likes

Here’s another weekly update. Tomorrow afternoon I’m going to do some mainlining on the big ones. So tomorrow I’ll put a photo of what happened.IMG_20210815_171652

9 Likes

All right…so hopefully they’ll survive in good health. They’re going to the final pots on Friday. Hold my fists and make sure everything’s okay.

10 Likes

Hi, everybody. I’m here with my regular update. I kind of screwed up if you look hard, but hopefully it won’t be too bad. Durban is in the final pots. And the green Poison F1 fast Version has yet to last.

8 Likes

Because it’s going to be cold and raining outside now. I’d rather pull a bubblegum car from @CADMAN outside. I think she’s missing another week or so.

10 Likes

That looks like some sweet sativa you got going solo, now you got all these other plants too… I wouldn’t worry about the learned lesson of branching out. I remember back when you arrived, you have come a long way in a short amount of time.

je mi ctí růst s vámi tady na přerostlé děkuji za sdílení

3 Likes

Hello @Heliosphear. Good to see you, my friend. I’m not sure if you’re reacting to the Cadman machine, but if you are, it’ll be 90 days away in two days, and I’ve only got it inside because it’s very cold and raining outside and I’m worried it might start to mould. I figure I’ll harvest it in about a week.

3 Likes