Indoor / Outdoor 2024

Morning, I don’t mind you Dropping photos on the page, but at least give us some Names / Info to work with.

They look great @Adventuretime86, I like these funky Guerrilla Grows. Cannabis just fits right-in

3 Likes

It’s a big chunk…of fudge!
After this commercial came out we used that line evertime we had a nice slab of hash. Looks delicious @MissinBissin !

BTW, if you remember this commercial, you grew up in an awesome time!
:v::grin:

6 Likes

Puffing on a piece of Squirrel Tail @Budderton as we speak.

A Dangerous Candy, thats how it tastes, since I’ve put it away for 3-4 months now.

It has a bit of a Pepper smell in the jar and then a High floral ganja-funk on top of that.

Definitely an above the brow smoke and its really nice with this Coffee.
But I’m heading outside, things to do

Thanks again Budd, it was a Fantastic grow aid, having a handful of yours as mine was spiralling downward lmao :joy:

Cheers to learning and sharing
I’m remembering the Green Giant… same kind of outfits

I’ve savaged both ends, here was the palm sized bud

8 Likes

Nice description! I still haven’t dipped into the stash I have in Groves. Maybe it’s time?.
Definitely not your average looking Herb. Glad it’s hitting the spot for you @MissinBissin .
Not sure if I’ve mentioned, any seed in it will be from a Malawi Gold male. Happy long weekend!
:v::grin:

3 Likes

I can Now update my Log! Thanks for that info… do enjoy that Bud !

I have an envelope with your S.T. Bag Seeds collected so far…

3 Likes

Great day! Absolutely I will get some names up asap. This is a collaborative effort and I only had a few minutes to snap pics before heading out for a 12 mile yak trip down river. Should be out there again tomorrow and will put some names to faces. Genetics I can remember off the top of my head out of 40 females 23 different cultivars total the stand outs are paonia purple paralyzer gifted from an amazing OG here will credit the givers soon as I track down who generously shared, some terp fi3nd mystery pack v 1.1, some 517 legends rad plaid which is (Matanuska Gorilla) GG4 X 1974 Matanuska Thunderfuck these plants are BIG Bodied, some staycation also large and in charge, some Ancestral Skunk x Turkish Hash Plant shared by a generous OG the stem rub on these are exquisite, BBD also from OG, Nag Champa x Banana berry freak f1s, Romulan diesel that I’m super looking forward to.

4 Likes

Might want to start a Thread with all these Players. Sounds exciting

3 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96, they will be up-potted. Won’t leave these guys with nothing to do
Pressure Skunk seems a little more sensitive to Light than All the others. Same height… for now
btm

Watering these seedlings yesterday; 150ml per plant, led to some run-off from each plant. Which is great.

Today they still have some weight, maybe late tonight or tomorrow morning they’ll get the next drink. Till they are lighter ! They’ve had a big drink, now the fun begins.

12 Likes

RKS top from mother plant automatically flowered but if this IS ANY IDEA what the offspring do, holy :poop:

8 Likes

Oh yeah definitely I plan on it haha, things have been hectic here lately. Once I get mostly caught up will get out there and do a proper write up and start a thread to pay homage to the amazing folks here and afar that helped make this possible.

3 Likes

Bring IT On !! Haha Thanks for that @OriginalDankmaster96
Solid looking genetics

2 Likes

We’ll keep those roots Busy, Its the last day of week 1 Veg.

~ 1/2 gal of Soil, day 14 above ground

13 Likes

You score multiple points for the BOG style up-potting. :nerd_face: :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Week 2 of Veg starts under a Bigger light, w/ Bigger bags

First real watering since the transplant yesterday. 2 cups per, around the outer-perimeter of the small bag. Getting these roots, to search Outward for moisture.

Watered with a 50/50 Worm Castings Tea / H20 + 5ml/L humate-K dose

Lites are 21/3 now, 18/6 come the weekend. Monday sees 16/8 as they get kicked out into the wild

12 Likes

Here’s the Russian tzar I started.

7 Likes

Its Thinking about it … she is just securing her Footings

2 Likes

That’s the cannabis spirit, thinking big! :yum:

3 Likes

I have had the Humate Horns-On since the transplant !!!

2 Likes

Hit it without compassion! I am innocent :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

The Humato dance
Shake me my love!

2 Likes