Indoor / Outdoor 2024

That…is wonderful news! Hopefully that provides some relief. What’s the recovery look like?

It is. Good for the spirit and mind. Happy to see you gardening and so enthusiastic. I know it’s good for me. Hope you’ve been well with everything else going on. It’s been a rough spring for 'ya.

Mystery hash…man that would drive my OCD wild :rofl:

Cheers buddy. Happy for you getting into the doc earlier than anticipated.

1 Like

The countdown is On, here at the End of week 2 in Veg! 21 days above ground.

3 x Crippy B4 plants all have the same Slouch lol. ( They were just thirsty )

Yet the Mutant below, looks Ready to Go @OriginalDankmaster96

Pressure Skunk, below, is Ready for anything!

Dark Creme Auto and a pair of Phenos
Red pheno

Green pheno, below

And these two Autos are Flowering this morning; start of week 3 @Tlander

13 Likes

Well, you’re showing they’re pretty uniform after getting out of the deformed phase. Yes, there’s a natural droop to leaf in mother from compact growth, it’s like layering, and why said defoliation. It becomes evident as the plant takes shape. The Pressure Skunk, it’s good to see the thick stalk, so you will get the CripXmas structure as I had hoped in the RKS. You’ll get to show if this is the ideal complement. I just smoked RKS digging seed out. This is the bud you have to let sit at least a month to develop. I’m not a fan of ‘sours’ in general but LOVE the mix of sour sulfur pine together, and I think the menthol pine spice of CripXmas A2 will bring it out, I’m excited thinking about burnt sour sulfur menthol spice pine blow your head off hit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::exploding_head::drooling_face: Gonna be an INTERESTING 2024 season

2 Likes

Well I have a way better shot this morning, no slouching, they were just thirsty yesterday

And the Pressure Skunk looks killer today

Have a good day @OriginalDankmaster96

8 Likes

What’s up with your back? I’m mostly recovered from my surgery in February. Huge difference. Still have issues to correct in a second surgery.
What kind of surgery you looking at? 3 months is a huge jump in the que!

2 Likes

In 1998 i had a lower back surgery that ended up being called a Laminechtomy.

Where the nerves exited the spine, the bone grew around each of them. Each spot was cleaned-up in a 4 hour surgery. 100% improvement for years. Numb Feet, and buckling knees from psiatica are the conditions I’m facing again. And that good ole back pain.

It has come undone, and the same Original problem has returned, and its progressed elsewhere… my Surgeon, who was the head of the Department, had retired. So they made me start at ground zero again, as a Stranger, for the New, Head of the Department…

My Neck Doctor, who remains stymied with my Neck situation, has asked the Back Surgeon to Consult on my MRI / condition… re: Bone on Nerve situation C 3-4

OG has a special place in my day to day lol

5 Likes

I had a doodah called a Coflex put in between 3-4. Helped my low back pain where I don’t notice. I’ve got the same foot pain you do. Fricking nasty. Forgot to get my pain meds filled with the holiday so have taken a beating the last couple days. I hate 'em, but they help a lot.
Laminectomy won’t do enough on mine. Going to need more new parts I’m afraid. Next surgery is thru the groin. Maybe he can fix my hernia at the same time.

4 Likes

Heres to our Health. And whatever dooHickies it takes … to keep moving forward

Cheers @crownpoodle & best wishes

5 Likes

I just went and walked for 45 minutes. Got my grandson Weston the next 2 days for PPa time. I grind thru.

4 Likes

Well am I ever in Shock this morning!

Today (rainy) is a great day to put these late additions into their gardens.

And while taking a Portrait of the Tall bustling Dark Creme autoflower w/Green stems, IT has BALLS n Buds everywhere !!!

She is in the garage right next to the scissors and the can… had lost track of these being Regular, Autos

Sorry to say it @Tlander, I’ve no time for testes…
Over-nite changes can be huge lol

Still, we have 1 champion with a Dark pheno; and she’s Female.
She finds Soil in 2 hours

SHIT, :poop: i’m looking at this picture above that I’m drooling-over, and I see a Gonad…. Up Top (Profanity) -i’m heading out to the car to check. These critters get planted in an hour (more profanity lol)

5 Likes

Yesterday, I saw to it that a pair of remote plants, got some Loving. All looks good, regardless.

And a couple of gallons each of good stuff. Blue God on the left; Mysterion V1 right

The last 2, 2-gallon dinners each, have contained Humate-K. Its going to be targeted as a Weekly dose if the weather allows.

A 3-week cycle of soil Amend is the norm…
This is also the Wind Tunnel of Chatham-Kent. Cages are next, doh! Hang-on Ladies, cages amendments etc. are going-In tomorrow (12th)

14 Likes

Lites are Off… they’re in Dirt somewhere ! Happy to report that CRIPPY B4 had been planted during these Rains @OriginalDankmaster96. Keeping thenPressure Skunk close, so it gets put in a 20+ gallon Bin tomorrow. Plus its going down the Hill to the other end of OG Row, down in the south-end. Then there were 11 ha

Dark Creme Auto’s find a vantage-point, with Red & Green stems, below

The chopped plant above, is a charging Hawaiian Snow, below

Next visit to the wind-tunnel, alls good

Queen Mother#1 has been spotted out by a wood-pile. Don’t tell anyone @defharo

Nefertiti likes the Rain, below

@SativaKid I had to use a wide angle to get in here. This camo-bush on the left won’t matter soon enough. Here is your Super Diesel

And this Acapulco Gold below, is going to town. Cannot wait to see what arrives

13 Likes

Nefertiti is impressive!
I like the Queen Mother’s corner, but does it have enough sun?

Growing outdoors is another level… how lucky you are!

2 Likes

That was my question as well @defharo when looking at the photo. And a situation out of my Control… plus you must also know we are having Heavy weather right now !

I’ll dig in the rain.

No such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing… today is a beautiful intro to the real world. Just not 3-days of it

2 Likes

We trust in nature and the Hispanic strain :sun_with_face::man_farmer:

To bad weather, good face, we say here :blush:

1 Like

Geez your ganga is gorgeous brother.
Interesting enough the green mountain grape is in my notes from back in December as a must get. I got side tracked. Reading thru your awesome journal reminded me. Thanks for that. Also, Blue God and the Apollo Ape are added as must have to the list. That blue god is something else.
Thanks again for the amazing detail you share. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Hey Thanks so much for that @SunGrown. Its a place of continual learning on OG.

Happy to send you Hunting with a few Targets in-mind

2 Likes

Oh bummer! We’ll bro, 3 days ago I sent you another card w/some more SOP beans I found tucked away. Threw in a puck of something else, but my memory sucks!

2 Likes

Many thanks in advance @Tlander, so nice of you to think of me.
My new Flips are here and ready as well, check this FEM Acapulco Gold out, this is coming way (#nukeheads)

Week 13 in veg

13 Likes

And @defharo here is Queen Mother #2. I’ve nothing to gauge her height with, ~ 3 - 3.5’ maybe and I though this was to be topped…

Alls Good though and this one has Light !! That I know

8 Likes