IndoorGrowingCanada.com - Bad review

Oh man I thought it was just me. I ordered a carbon filter because it was a good deal like 3 months ago. I’v made contact with them and they keep saying it’ll be in soon but I’m having my doubts. I won’t be ordering or recommending indoor growing Canada

3 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t make sense. I’m getting responses from them but no definite answers.

2 Likes

I looked up some kelp on there and it said it would ship in 3 weeks. Every other order I’ve had from them has been at my house in less than 2. Used to be a pretty good company…I guess lots of places are having issues with supply chain these days.

3 Likes

They keep talking about supply chain issues but they also told me they had 77 of what I ordered in stock. The amount of back and forth emails are costing them more then paying someone 20 minutes to pack and ship 3 of them.
I’m not really sure what’s been going on with them, I can tolerate delays and hiccups but they need to be honest about what’s going on

3 Likes

Nothing new I’m assuming they are just giving people the run around… After X amount of days its much harder to get your money back through your bank.

1 Like

Well said. They really do need to be up front.

3 Likes

Every 3 weeks I travel to work through Montreal. If I don’t get any further ahead by the time I go back to work I will fly in a day early and make a visit to the location there. If they have what I ordered there I’m not leaving without it

4 Likes

Still no refund from them in case anyone was curious :expressionless:

1 Like

I’m still waiting also, any response I get is nothing but excuses

1 Like

That’s really disappointing…thought they were a pretty good company.

1 Like

They used to be

2 Likes

Same just emailed them the other day and they said another 3 weeks at least. But I doubt that

1 Like

Yikes, that’s bad. I’ve always expected them to take weeks or even months to deliver after my first few orders were like that, but not refunding is taking things too far.

1 Like

Here’s a happy update! Looks like indoorgrowingcanada.com is down hopefully for good lol. I contacted the guys at fishhead farms(Makers of Fish Sh!t) and told them about my ordeal with indoorgrowingcanada.com. They got in touch with their Canadian distributor of Fish Sh!t https://greenplanetwholesale.ca/ and sent me a free 5L bottle of Fish Sh!t. Happy ending after all :rofl:

12 Likes

I see the Folks at Indoorgrowingcanada.com started a new website Canadagrowsupplies.com 1. The website is scary similar, all the fake 5 start reviews on products were transported from there Shopify Indoor growing website to there new Shopify store
https://canadagrowsupplies.com

You can even see from the photos on review pages they are the same photos on the same products as there old website. Also all there marketing like 10% off store codes, and $10 pop up vouchers, and product pages and descriptions are identical to there indoorgrowingcanada.com 2 website, and to top it off they do the same thing they did with indoor google they flood it with fake reviews, there sweet spot is a fake Google account with 3 previous reviews per reviewer and the kicker is, all the reviews are private, to help hide that they are fake Google reviews. Don’t believe me take a two minute browse of there website and you’ll have flashbacks from your horrible indoor growing experience days. Oh and when real google reviews are posted you’ll notice the typical indoorgrowingcanada.com 2 complaint of products not in stock and customer service that Ghosts. Happy Growing in 2023. Don’t get Scammed a second time.

2 Likes

The only thing I know about IndoorGowing is that I ordered the wrong tent by accident and they cancelled my order before it shipped so that’s a win if you ask me.

2 Likes

I imagine its not to hard to cancel shipping something when you never intended on shipping it in the 1st place :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes the timing was bing bang boom but it worked out.

1 Like