Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Impossible. Og seeds are indestructible. Even a mighty warrior like you couldn’t destroy such beauty.

Ps: I don’t show my plant cemetery but you’d 100% gasp in horror :wink:

5 Likes

:laughing: Ok you got me. They’re all still alive. I did some top secret experimental techniques, if I told you what they were, I’d have to turn you into compost :joy:

12 Likes

It works for my mother plants :+1:

Im going to “Vlad the impailer” mine this weekend.

5 Likes

I like how you think. Please remember your stinky friends. I will proxy a plant in for you if you like…

5 Likes

There is still hope. One of the bubblegum x chem 91 is gud gud, I may not be able to kill it :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You know I will!

I just could not help myself…
I had to get some in the ground.
Can’t wait to :dash: me some Sour Bubble…

And now thanks to your Sour strawberry outdoor grow , I have some :arrow_down: beans that should start floating any day now…

I have a feeling we are all going to see a bunch of BOG genetics being run in 2023…:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Can i ask a question… It might sound dum but im old :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… What does BOG means… I see it everywhere an dont know what it stands for… Is it BY OG…

8 Likes

image is your friend!

I am your friend

11 Likes

Bushy Older Grower, a breeder who passed away recently. He was around for a long time and made some legendary strains.

https://www.instagram.com/bogseeds/

Not to derail the thread tooo much… but uhh my solo cups are looking better.

12 Likes

Ohh ok understand… RIP BOG. Wow thats awesome… Thanks

7 Likes

update

anyone know what this discoloration is

17 Likes

@Ris … I can give u a link. I use… Cannabis Leaf Symptoms Quick Guide With Pics | DrCannabis

2 Likes

@jamMAKEcan thanks, Everything im aware of pointed to mg def, i just needed to validate with you all :slight_smile:

I have been using cal mg in my waterings but maybe i need more. Or could it be that its locked out and thats why it hasnt gotten better

3 Likes

@Ris … Check ur ph… If its between 6.2 and 6.7 then increase cal mag by a little… Remember less is more

2 Likes

@jamMAKEcan im at ph of 6.0… is that too low for the absorption of cal mag

1 Like

@Ris … Cal/mag is absorbed higher than 6.0. So id raise it a little . around… 6.5 -6.2.

1 Like

well that might explain it, Sorry for jacking this thread. Thanks

3 Likes

@Ris …no problem … Glad i could help were a family here. Growers​:green_heart::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

2 Likes

Careful taking advice from family competitors. Conflict of interest maybe? Just Kidding @Ris and @jamMAKEcan …or Am I? LMAO

11 Likes

Topped a few, trying to keep a few clones, and I found a bleeder

That’s #5 Dragon Milk x Tangie

26 Likes