Indoornesian's second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge! Members Only Gear!

Fucketty-fuck-fuck!

The other* Spotted Limes Auto sports :banana: .

And then there was 5!

:metal:

Edit: I ain’t got any complaint’s though yo. :seedling: :+1:

@DougDawson this beefy-midget of a Sour Bubble is killing me.

It’s built like a Russian Fridge. :rofl:

Indiana_Jones_Crystal_Skull_Nuke_the_Fridge

24 Likes

About sour bubble :yum:

Don’t forget to clone the middle one, righty is a dude :ok_hand:GL

3 Likes

Speaking of… :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s awesome brother, that Sour Bubble has to potential to be a real beast.

7 Likes

:thinking: maybe he was leaving it to our imagination? :joy: *edit. Ok nvm I got it now :laughing:

Great updates everyone, all your plants are looking great! @4ftfarmer the intro to yours cracked me up :rofl:

8 Likes

Bro.

I have to apologize to you. I dragged you into this (lol) and I think I might be out…

3 Likes

@Mithridate NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :sob: LOL

2 Likes

5 Likes

LOL, not 100% official, I forsee a major space problem though and can’t kill a damn skunk plant, it’s the most important seed run of my life.

Fun fact, few years back I had 95 skunks freshly pollinated for a seedrun and life tried to fuck me and it did, lost my freedom and all my assets. So I kind of uh … revenge time? :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

6 Likes

Oh it can be.
Double down. I don’t care anymore :wink:

3 Likes

Aww man, why didn’t you say that earlier? I went and killed all the plants :cry:

RIP
giphy

15 Likes

Impossible. Og seeds are indestructible. Even a mighty warrior like you couldn’t destroy such beauty.

Ps: I don’t show my plant cemetery but you’d 100% gasp in horror :wink:

5 Likes

:laughing: Ok you got me. They’re all still alive. I did some top secret experimental techniques, if I told you what they were, I’d have to turn you into compost :joy:

12 Likes

It works for my mother plants :+1:

Im going to “Vlad the impailer” mine this weekend.

5 Likes

I like how you think. Please remember your stinky friends. I will proxy a plant in for you if you like…

5 Likes

There is still hope. One of the bubblegum x chem 91 is gud gud, I may not be able to kill it :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You know I will!

I just could not help myself…
I had to get some in the ground.
Can’t wait to :dash: me some Sour Bubble…

And now thanks to your Sour strawberry outdoor grow , I have some :arrow_down: beans that should start floating any day now…

I have a feeling we are all going to see a bunch of BOG genetics being run in 2023…:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Can i ask a question… It might sound dum but im old :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… What does BOG means… I see it everywhere an dont know what it stands for… Is it BY OG…

8 Likes

image is your friend!

I am your friend

11 Likes