Info on G Gnomes G-13 cut

Hello, I have an old cut passed to me as “G-13”. It is the same G-13 cut that G Gnome was posting about on THC Farmer and probably other forums. I was curious if anyone could shed some light on this cut. I’m super happy to have her around and I’m trying to figure out exactly what she is. I read that she could be an old G-13 x NL2 that nevil made.

7 Likes

I had 3 clone only G13’s back in the day…Pacific’s G13, NorCal G13 and of course Airbournes G13…all of them were a knock out strain and have also made my own crosses with them…I’m actually growing my cross DK13 now in my outside garden…

Black Domina x Hawaiian Purple Kush x Airbournes G13…btw, Hawaiian Purple Kush aka: Rainbow Kush is also a clone only strain…

I never heard of G Gnomes G13 cut till this post.

10 Likes

I read on ThcFarmer that the G Gnomes “G-13” is (NL1 x Hashplant) x G13… The NL1 x HP is Neville’s breeding?.. take with a grain of salt… I’m not sure this has ever been proven… possibly… only closely resembled the same G13 cutting…? :sunglasses::v::green_heart:

☆DJSF

4 Likes

I dont think its called G Gnomes G-13. It is just the G-13 he was posting on THCFarmer. Probably other forums too. I’ve been trying to find out more about her.

1 Like

Talked to a credible source that I got her from who says he doesnt really see the HP in her at all. He bred with the NDN guy stock of 88G13HP too. I’m not an expert, only 24 but been growing and smoking since I was 13. Just trying to find out anything I can.
I think I read it could be an G-13 x NL2? or G-13 x NL1?

2 Likes

@Dogz_Daze “I think I read it could be an G-13 x NL2? or G-13 x NL1?”
That’s exactly the info I have too :wink:
The info gets a bit hazy after the NDN breeding… not NDNs fault! There is a Hashplant involved as well…

Great to see thorough research or knowledge amongst the younger crews!

Give me a shout anytime, brother.

Bless ☆ DJSF

2 Likes

which did you think was the most ‘legit’?

1 Like

reminds me of my first grow. i received a few clones from someone only saying they were G13, i never cloned them so i lost them. i also never found out which cut they were, if any. fresh lemon squeezed on plywood. :+1:

2 Likes

In my opinion Airbournes G13 was…

DK13 is an Airbournes G13 cross…looks very Indica to me…

1 Like

G13 fight me cunt!!! :joy:

1 Like

Mage uses fire wand on ice. :wink: :ocean::ocean::ocean:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like