Inked skin anyone?

Yeah IF it ever gets finished :rofl:
I’m about 20 hours in before I messed up.
We’ll see.

1 Like

Cheers for the compliments guys, Steve Moore or @getmooretattoos on insta who resides on Vancouver Island deserves all the credit. He’s a master

Yoda is holding the clone only Skywalker Kush so it’s not attained by the Dark Side…

9 Likes

Sweet work @FattyRoots ! I’m sporting a body suit, ankles to wrists to tee shirt collar line, with a split chest. Love those big pieces man! I appreciate the energy it takes to commit to such a large undertaking. How many hours have you got into you sleeve?

3 Likes

Nope, just a naked chick with a lot of hair lol. Need to get it covered. I still appreciate the sentiment behind it, but that was a train wreck of a night and the tat shows it. No clue what to cover it with though

1 Like

This is a shitty phone pic of a really nice tattoo done by Dan Hank, from NYC, on my upper, inner thigh. (Getting it done sucked, but not as much as the flying squirrel above it!):grin::peace_symbol:

“Who runs bartertown?”
“Not shit, energy!”

13 Likes

That dragons sic brother, creepin the work up front :metal:

1 Like

Hey mate, let’s see a few pics of your work I’m sure you have some beauties. The sleeve was started in 99 and then not worked on again till 2012. I actually sat for over 60 hours in one month back then, 2 x 8hr sessions, back to back days for 4 weeks running… leg was the size of a watermelon on the final week haha but I got it done :sweat_smile:

Some work from of the month of pain

Not me but more of Steve’s work

:edit @Budderton I didn’t see your post above haha nice one bro

10 Likes

this is as much as I can stretch my arm round. To take pics :joy: so excuse the shitness but my time and space/Dr who theme memorial tat for the little bro :blue_heart:

7 Likes

That’s Sic Work!!!

1 Like

Yeah, Steve is master. I know some of the boys from Black and Blue, in Nanaimo, and have got work there. Never lucky enough to hook up with Steve though.

I know the ordeal of long sessions. We went 12 hours putting the lines on my back.(with many joint breaks of course!) Why is it the ones that hurt the most are the ones that look the best?:thinking::grin:
Have you got up into your ribs yet?

4 Likes

Ribs are sleep or die suffering
How strange is pain management when you get inked

Love it so much

4 Likes

Some cool tatts in here. I have a a few shitty “Jail style” ones that I wont post because they’re pretty shit :stuck_out_tongue: I have one on my chest of a thc molecule, a robin on my back and a tribal/eye on my right tricep (only one that is from a shop)

Moral of my story don’t drink and let your cousin ink you :sweat_smile: Least they aren’t anything major. Oh to be a dumb teenager again :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I’m Big fan of Peter Bobek east Europe school of tattoo

1 Like

Have a look at Sam barber tattoo. She’s from stalybridge. World famous now. Very local. Would love some of her work on me

The wife likes getting drawn on too, she has a bunch. This is my favourite and her latest, done last year in Medellín Colombia

Only one I’ve got done in the past 10 years was a few years back, portrait of my daughter or a koala with a surfboard

14 Likes

would be impressive over here,haveing a Tat made in Medellin :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

pitchfork and a halo

2 Likes

MAGNIFIQUE!!! Love the grey and black

1 Like

Dude! Anything by the smith street crew is a collectors piece, very jealous!

1 Like

Here’s a couple of mine. Got more but too lazy to get off the couch to photograph, plus I do t wanna have to explain to the wife what I’m doing :joy::joy:

EDIT: the angle on the pic of the gypsy head makes it look pretty fucked up, looks better in person :joy::joy:

4 Likes