**Insane Genetics** by MadScientist

I’m having a hard time seeing where @TeamOG has any involvement here… this was a sale made off site…

Seems to me this is something that should have been handled in private.

Stay hazed
Jake

12 Likes

Lmfao. This is genuine Hilarious dude. Do you not see the risk if that package went to someone in Texas?

What if dude had an illegal grow going, you just burned his safe address.

6 Likes

I have to ask, what is TeamOG?

I would love to know how you propose to take control. You’re a joke dude this wasn’t a smear campaign at all

3 Likes

I sent the info of my address to you. My name wasnt attached to the info. But did you really think the best option was to put theweedguy on the mail, its supposed to be discreet!!! imagine I lived were it was highly illegal I was also new to the site at the time and didnt understand how mailing worked. U wernt knew to the site u should of asked for my name. I seen ur post on the other site saying u asked multiple times for my name that was a lie.

3 Likes

It tags all the moderators and any leaders

3 Likes

Id be happy to post are convo if my address is blurred

1 Like

Thanks very much, I looked at the group, just wasn’t sure of it’s purpose. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I wouldnt even sweat it dude. Madscientist is doing what he does best. Drumming up drama.

1 Like

What exactly is the nuclear option because it sounds like you’re threatening to doxx him. Let’s be real dude I’ll post my name face and address right now. I’m 100% legal don’t get it twisted

5 Likes

thanks for posting my home address :wink: it saves me the trouble

5 Likes

@LemonadeJoe can you look at this

I’ve nothing to gain from an argument but I need a question answered immediately.

1 Like

Joe decided to hide this and end it, why are you picking scabs?

2 Likes

Picking scabs? Neither did Mad apologize, nor take responsibility for his actions.

This wound never healed.

Whomever unbanned him opened up the discussion, and I want an answer. Let’s have a poll

The only thing Madscientist knows about Thaweedguy is his address: In this context, what does “The Nuclear Option” refer to?
  • He was going to doxx someone
  • Something else, entirely.

0 voters

1 Like