Intelligence community and cannabis

If you get those Africans I would love to grow them. I’ve been hunting african black but it’s been a hard one.

Both are career liars and will fuck the entire country. Don’t believe anything any politician says. They are all liars.

3 Likes

You like what you have now, better hide it

5 Likes

Caught something about China building a base in Jamaica and buying up land in the USA, anybody else saw or heard anything?
Jamaica makes them within missle range.

Were getting ready to be over taken boys and girls.
Certain party wanting to do away with our guns, wtf is going on?

2 Likes

Don’t know bout that…but what I do know is…they took weed away from us here…but that dont mean to much now does it.lmao…I’ve been on punishment my whole entire life.:man_shrugging:t5::joy:

6 Likes

Ask the mid-west farmers, it started during the bj under the desk, it affected my job at the time, as a truck driver for 30+ years I got to talk to a lot of people and those farmers, US farmers are owned by the chinese, it’s not rocket science, seen it coming and so many have warned us.

3 Likes

China has been buying land in the US for year’s now, no doubt they’re slowly taking over the country, right under the public’s noses.

3 Likes

Hell half the farms we’ve been bailing out are Chinese. It’s like we started a trade war to put money in their pockets.

4 Likes

A former general from the Chinese army has purchased 200 acres in TX near an Air force Training base for a wind farm. Problem is that is not a good area for a wind farm.

We better wake up. Their Plan: Rip off, Replicate, Replace.

4 Likes

The demise of America falls squarely on the shoulders of Lawyers and religious fanatics. They both will read something and go out of their way to twist it into a whole new reality.

5 Likes

You’d be surprised by the amount of corporations, land, wealth China has across the globe. I looked into this before the pandemic hit just out of curiosity with China buying up all our metals, Not good, which we do buy back which helps build their empire. The mass amount of the world they own is frightening. I’m no prophet and I hope there’s no agenda, but if so it’s very foreseeable, but we all live in our own little bubble like nothing could ever happen.

1 Like

China has a agenda for sure it even has a name and other countries are sighning on.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: NL#5 sources worth mentioning?

Please let’s stay on topic and don’t mix geopolitics with NL#5 and back… This is not general purpose chat (we’ve got Discord for that)…
Thanks…

Any geopolitics discussion should be tied to cannabis and related policies…

4 Likes

got to do something with all those US Dollars :slight_smile: eh?

And even there, the political chat is nearly nil, has no real place in hobby and we don’t need to split the community because of something stupid. I’ve had enough division in my actual life to come watch it here, where I’m supposed to be able to be myself and happy to be hanging with the crew…

10 Likes

The whole divide one political beliefs is ignorant at best. When people finally realize that the right wing and the left wing are on the same tyrannical vulture it may bet better, but people will believe what they want and you will never change that. To me a friendship is worth more than ignorant political beliefs. Like myself I think if it harms no other then there shouldn’t be a problem with it. That goes for a lot of things. Gay marriage, don’t like it don’t have one but support their right to do so. Never know when it might be something you want that’s getting taken away and you’ll need the support.

9 Likes

I do remember lots of people worried about ordering seeds, lights and gear before 9/11.
Even more so right after. Seems it has calmed down a bit all these years later.
Governments have way more to worry about than some home growers.
If they wanted to get anyone at all they will find a reason.

2 Likes

With the pandering going on you’d think it never happened

1 Like

There’s a lot more watching then just the law enforcement or government. Private enterprise has far more of a stake at this then the government, and the private side doesn’t have to follow the rules as closely. Just know how to protect themselves and then argue it wasn’t them or be good at hiding it was them. But the great thing with that. Is the masterminds sometimes let to much out of sight and the arms of reach sometimes tend to wander where the mind wouldn’t want them to.
In all I believe that correlation can be drawn and it is easy to start seeing who is involved in making sure that the faces behind things are erased, and the face they want there remain.

2 Likes