Into the Grease pit with Coastal Mary autoflowers!

Day 12

I gave them their first feeding. I went light cause these nutes are new to me and I don’t have a ppm meter. Devill xxl is still the biggest!

My light is cranked to 150 watts, and about a foot above the leaves, they showed zero sign of shock from transplanting , and seem to be quite happy even though the humidity is in the low 30s, and temp at 30. I got bored and decided to change it up so I threw my last LSD into a cup of water instead of paper towel.

Speaking of PPM meters… are the 20$ ones on amazon good enough?

7 Likes

Some good growth in the past 4 days. Ive given them a splash of nutrients nearly every day since lol.

Devil is still in the lead size wise, but blueberry seems to be making a run to out do it. Wedding cake doesn’t look as bushy as the other two but so far is the tallest.

7 Likes

I just wet my full pack of @CoastalMarySeeds alien gorilla glue , was a bit shocked when I opened the package and seen the color and size of the seeds .I know size really isn’t a indicator but pretty pale is sometimes a issue . These 2 were the best looking .

2 Likes

Hopefully they work out! Photos or autos?

Autos I’ll give them my best shot .
Correction fem photos

1 Like

Hi,

Just to step in here, the Alien Gorilla Glue are photos and not autos. Sorry about any confusion there.

I understand your concerns with the seeds. They’ve always been a little paler but you shouldn’t have any problems :slight_smile: If they do, just let me know and I’ll replace them or swap em out for another strain of your choice!

3 Likes

Thanks Mary sorry for the slow start of them had a screw up in the flower box that set me back a couple weeks on everything. They haven’t been quite 24 hrs yet I’ve got faith they will be fine appreciate your concern. I’ll keep you posted on the final tally in a few days .

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate you keeping me in the loop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Few days later:

Devil had her top pinched and a 90° bend added to it a few days back, so she’s short n lumpy lol on a rub of the leaf its got a mild skunkyish smell? Hard to describe

Blueberry has been unmolested (but that may change) rubbing a leaf on this one…Blue me away (ya I meant to do that)… it has a very distinct berry smell, I can’t quite say blueberry but it does smell blue… you know like with candy, color has a flavor lol.

Wedding cake is still the smallest, ive also pinched the top. A leaf rub on this one makes me think its going to get smelly, it has a similar smell to Devil but about 5 times stronger!

7 Likes

@Grohio there’s 3 weeks growth of the blueberry auto!

1 Like

Hell yea. Looken fat and healthy. What are ya growen the whole coastal mary roster.

1 Like

Haha not quite. I do have some of their maple leaf indica to try on my next photo run though

2 Likes

Ooohh. I bets thats a good one.

1 Like

For my own records…

Week 4 feed mix
Max dose micro/grow/bloom
Drop of push
2.5 ml silica
2 ml microbial mass
2.5 cal mag

Ph 6.5 (no adjustment)
1120 ppm

3 Likes

Devil and wedding cake have switched up. Devil is now the smallest of the 3 and wedding cake us the largest. They show no signs of issues with the heavy feeding, and look like they are thinking about flowering

5 Likes

7 Likes

Looking good starting to make buds next few weeks should get interesting .

2 Likes

Thanks! Yea all 3 are starting to transition. Now just waiting for the stretch to begin

3 Likes

Any ideas what might be going on here? Older growth, only 1 plant

2 Likes

Well son of a bitch. Emergency shower night for the ladies. No clue why my PH dives so hard. I’m guessing over fertilizing and not watering to runoff enough???

1 Like