Into the Grease pit with Coastal Mary autoflowers!

Looks like ppm is probably 2500 plus by the colour of your run off . Been there done that got the shirt .

1 Like

Lmao the initial run off coming out was yellow. The ph pic was with drops in… hahaha oops.

Honestly though this flush is the first time I’ve cause runoff to even happen… so its definitely self induced , I should probably stay ontop of it more. My last feeding registered at 1120 on my ppm meter aswell… oops

1 Like

I should have tested my runoff ppm atfirst for curiosity sake

@ShiskaberrySavior damn you’re good…

Tapwater

Runoff from my tray

Why do people let me do stuff without adult supervision

5 Likes

:grimacing: 2611 ppm! Wowzas!

1 Like

Funny enough, the 2 plants were showing no sign of issue, only the one was developing little rusty looking spots…

I did also feed heavy again this evening before noticing the new damage. So tgere was fresh ferts coming out the bottom

1 Like

It’s a sloppy mess but I try to get run off every watering . Works good at keeping humidity in the room and gives the Dehum something to do for a few hrs .

Do I win a prize for close guesser ? Lol

3 Likes

I got 3 feminized cackleberry crosses with your name on em lol

1 Like

I was just going to say the plants don’t seem that pissed about it but Damn thats hot!

1 Like

Ya man the 2 i never would have guessed an issue lol fuckin PH gets me again. Time to dial back from max strength lol

1 Like

Like to give a shout out to Mary from coastal seeds . I’d had issues with getting my gifted seeds to sprout and she resent another pack along with zkittlez and another cool grinder .

Great customer service even with non paying customers 5 plus stars . Thanks again Mary

4 Likes

No problem! Happy to help!

3 Likes

Wedding cake still seems to be getting her ass kicked. Worse by the day and the soils too moist still to really do anything.

3 Likes

You could drill some more holes in the 5 gal pail might help

1 Like

For what it’s worth, you probably could have went a week or two into flowering stage before adding any kind of nutes whatsoever.Especially in 5 gallon buckets

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior you figure i should re flush after it dries out? Or just water to runoff with some higher ph water? When I quit flushing the runoff ppm was pretty much tapwater but the ph hadn’t come up fully yet

@Trashcanman theyre only 2.5 or 3 gallon buckets not the full 5… and yaaa i have habit of over feeding lol

1 Like

To me over watering is mute if you can continue to flush with raised ph to get that corrected within a few days she should dry out and then back to feeding .
I just experienced the same issue run off ph 5.5 in pro mix plants not liking it .
I’ll be doing just that tomorrow’s watering up my ph and give them a flush .
I think I’ll also feed at 600 ppm with adjusted ph

1 Like

Alright, I’ll plug some more holes into it and run some more through.

1 Like

Day 37. They’ve had a rough week lol. Blueberry and devill xxl still look healthy, hopefully I didn’t stunt them.

I followed @ShiskaberrySavior advice and added some extra drainage to wedding cake, then I flushed 8 liters of 8.5 ph into her. She’s perked up and grown vertically over night, so here’s to hoping

5 Likes

She’ll be back to growing like a weed in no time . Mine are getting the same treatment tonight at lights on .

2 Likes