Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @Sagaz710, bem-vindo! Irá amar este site!! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Have fun!! Lots of amazing people here!! Abraço!!

3 Likes

Welcome @HorseBadorites .

3 Likes

Welcome brother @Sagaz710 . Sorry for your loss. Being part of this place is like finding new family members.

5 Likes

be welcome @Sagaz710 … be careful, most of the people here smoke weed… really dangerous this type of people. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

@Tejas
Hello everyone, New account, same OG (Pre 2020)

Rocketboy

11 Likes

Welcome @Hunter

3 Likes

Welcome back

3 Likes

Welcome back

3 Likes

Hello! I’m from Missouri and just began cultivating this spring. I’m getting my hands into organic farming and learning more each day. I love a variety and have grown exclusively autoflowers since starting this journey.

I’m really enjoying this place so far and I’m a little surprised I haven’t stumbled in here before.

14 Likes

Welcome buddy

1 Like

Welcome. Plenty of organic auto growers on here

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Morde.

2 Likes

Welcome to the party Morde! We’re glad to have another Missouri hillbilly around. :slight_smile: Tag me in when you decide to start a journal.
Here’s a link to mine. Stop by sometime. :slight_smile:
https://overgrow.com/t/mobillys-greenroom-4th-grow-1st-ever-seed-run/68821/288

3 Likes

Hi @Morde, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG Morde :+1:

2 Likes

be welcome @Morde

you have described my fellings :stuck_out_tongue: :man_farmer: :brazil:

3 Likes

Welcome to og brother, you’ll love it here… I’m sorry for your loss…
Nice nug you got there…

3 Likes

Welcome bud

2 Likes

Hello all,

I’ve been in the shadows reading for about a month or so and finally decided to pull the trigger and join. I’m from the Mid-Atlantic region and enjoy growing and collecting seed from different strains. Looking forward to sharing what little knowledge I have gathered and making new acquaintances. :v:

14 Likes

Welcome @BRMTreefarmer :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes