Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hello Overgrow crew​:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::call_me_hand:
Long time Green thumb just happy to join all yall guys and chill

6 Likes

Hello, I’m a hobbyist indoor/outdoor grower who grows both autos and photos. I’ve posted previously on rollitup but I wanted to try out OG to make use of the trading post and maybe copy over my current grow diary.

7 Likes

Welcome to the best grow community on the web @Edith_Davis , glad you could join us.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Kaneboy and @GlassJoeGrows

3 Likes

Thank You @Breelie!

2 Likes

Cool new experiments. Do you know what you got to @BudWhisperer do when you join? @GlassJoeGrows @Kaneboy ?

It’s a secret don’t tell any body. Neem oil festival! Lol. Have fun

Hi @GlassJoeGrows and @Kaneboy, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome @Kaneboy and @GlassJoeGrows !!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks! I am new to growing :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you!@Abbbian

2 Likes

Been a little since I checked in on this thread… lots of new members to welcome!!

Biggest nugget of advice, get involved! Read, ask questions, make a grow journal… this place is full of good info and wisdom as well!

4 Likes

Hi Folks, CornbreadJr here, grower since 2013. I’ve lived on the east coast the west coast and the south coast and i love what each has to offer. I generally do my best to find answers to my questions by doing research and it seems like OG will be a great place to learn from. Hopefully i can earn my keep!
Thanks for the warm welcome!

oh and adding an edit to say i live for soil and organics

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @CornbreadJunior

1 Like

Hi @CornbreadJunior, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Lots to learn and see, and great people! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hey Folks! I’m a noob here but not new to growing. Figured I should say “Hello”!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Creature

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson good to see a familiar name!

5 Likes

Hi @Creature, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

2 Likes