Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @Kyumonryu Thanks :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hello all og,ers, i am new to learning to grow due to prices to high for me, so decided to grow my own medicine, i do have a marijuana medical card, just dont have the seeds yet to get me started, i have a 4x4 tent and a 600w hps light coming in about a week, this is my first site to ever be on, a friend that live in cali told me about here on how i can get help if needed, i have ptsd, had cancer removed, with alot of treatments, i am 60 years of age, tried cbd dosnt help my conditions none, so i geuss thats all i can say about me, lol except hope i fit in, thanks

12 Likes

Welcome!!!

2 Likes

Welcome CornbreadJunior!
Glad to have you join up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @Creature! If your a friend of Dougs, that’s all the references needed for me. Drop by my grow journal sometimes Creature.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hi @Blackwidow418, welcome to OG!! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome to the site Blackwidow418.
I hope you find what your looking for. I’m actually pretty sure you will. :slight_smile:
I’m a novice grower as well. I have made some great friends on here and I have never met a group of more able growers that are willing and eager to help a new grower get their legs under them.
Do a lot of reading and visiting. It won’t take long and you will be growing your meds and it’ll be an amazing feeling. Trust me. LOL
I love growing my own meds.

5 Likes

Thank you for the welcome and yeah im sure i will, been fighten this cancer and stuff for awhile so decided to do my own meds, and yeah so much to read on here. I can see treads on here that will help again thank you sir

5 Likes

Welcome aboard
You’ll definitely fine help here of all sorts !
There’s a lot of us over 60 here so you’ll be at home
And there’s a few youngsters here too
One thing for sure young or old there’s a lot of great growers here so just ask we shell all chime in

Iam old and in the way lol :joy:

Smokem if you got em :dash::dash::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Reintroduction: I am not a seed vendor. Please dont put me back into timeout again lol

I’m an Ontario grower that loves to breed cannabis, peppers and anything Italiano. I like a little spice in my life and a little weed in my pipe.

Any other Canadians kickin’ it today?

8 Likes

Welcome from the US. @ShitSeeds

1 Like

Hello @Blackwidow418 Welcome
newbie to the forum very nice group of ppls
the right place to learn…see you soon

Welcome Gift… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @Papalag
Hope you’re healthy and safe wherever you are down there.

1 Like

Hi @ShitSeeds ReWelcome from the east side of Canada

ReWelcome Gift…. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

So kind of you. How did you know my favorite flower?
You East Coasters, always so thoughtful

1 Like

Yeahhhh ShitSeeds! Sup bud?!

1 Like

Who doesnt love some NorthNorth Nugs? Sup brotha!

1 Like

I tock a chance by twin pepper and cannabis @ShitSeeds

2 Likes

Peppers and Cannabis… you’re talkin my language!!

1 Like

Welcome all newcommers to planet OG!

:love_you_gesture: Learn, Love, Share & Grow well all 'yall! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes