Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thank you @Gpaw that’s awesome . I believe both of these Hobby’s are planet enrichment . It’s spiritual enrichment as well and can be the spark that creates a world movement of renewed stewardship derived from the generated empathy of these species of plants and fungus. It could be the overgrow renesaince we are surely all striving for . Let’s wake these sleepers up.

5 Likes

OG! Mister Grafik here. Artist & farmer. On & off the forums was always pretty paranoid about sharing. Since now things are loosening up I had joined another forum and began sharing. A friend had pointed me back to OG so I signed up today. Hopeful to find some cool peeps here!

9 Likes

Welcome aboard

5 Likes

Hi all. Just decided to join and get the best info I could find on the most diverse plant known to man. Overgrow rocks.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG and enjoy your stay! @Chieftain, @mistergrafik, @BudsBunny45 and @ClassicGenetix!

4 Likes

Realized I forgot to introduce myself this go around. I started indoor growing back in 94 then joined the military for 20 years and am now back into growing this wonderful plant again. You guys are really rocking it here!

7 Likes

hey welcome to OG @Chieftain and @Hitman40 !

5 Likes

Hi i am new here, my grow buddy told me about this forum so i deiced to check it out, me ive been growing for awhile, i enjoy the fact that i grow my own, i am always learning cause nature will always teach us something new. i stay stoned almost all the time, and i am also trying to make a few female seeds here and there, ive made a few and it is work so dont let some one tell you it is easy, i also enjoy working with regs as i look for males for pollen preservation. and lastly this contestant enjoys making concentrates in many forms from hash to, oils, i enjoy the cannabis plant to the fullest. i also think my piss is more like thc syrup but i wont be smoking that

10 Likes

Welcome to OG blendmedmedman, get a thread up and post what and how your doing it man, it all sounds great :+1:

I will pass on the THC piss syrup though :thinking: :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

haha i know right, yeah man ill do that

4 Likes

hey @blendmedmedman welcome to og!

3 Likes

@blendmedmedman

Welcome my man. You took a step into the right door. We got love for the cannabis plant as anyone should. And also negligence to nature is your demise. I’ve always lived by that. You can never not learn something new with it. I’m still a noobie here but it’s chill some animal forums to flex your cat/dog/fish. It’s not always so strict and serious as other forums. Hope to see what you got in store for us to learn and see. Be safe , be easy

Lokster

5 Likes

thats why im here i have heard its all about the love.

5 Likes

They wont say it but they love you. Shhhhhh

4 Likes

Hi OGs!
Happy to join the community (if you’ll have me :grimacing:).
Back to growing after 10+ years, had a few grows as a teen mostly at a friend’s place and never had the space/time/need to get back to it ever since. Having recently moved to a country where finding decent/affordable “spiritual food” has proven hard, I found myself surfing on growing forums where, I’m afraid, I caught the virus again (tricky joke nowadays I admit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).
No gigantic ambition really, only trying to provide enough for myself while enjoying the process at least as much as the result. Also looking forward to the “sharing part” with the community with enthusiasm :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ve started a micro-grow a few days ago and will probably start a growing journal in the upcoming days to document it, in the hope I could benefit from your experience as well :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Welcome to OG! And get after that journal! We looooove pics here!

6 Likes

Thanks man, as an eternal kid I like pictures as well :grimacing: Will do :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to our newest members. This is a rich, organic environment full of knowledge and expertise. I’d never participated in any online forums until I found OG.

Peace, love, dope!

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

6 Likes

Hey @DHB welcome to OG!

4 Likes

Hello dudes!
I used to browse OG in 2001 and look at all the nice pics of buds people were growing at that time. Life took different paths as it does. Well now I am back almost 20 yrs later and starting my first grow. I Look forward to joining OG again and gaining some knowledge about cannabis.
Thanks Peace! :hugs:

13 Likes