Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to the party Smokey!

4 Likes

Welcome @luposolitario
You gonna love this place.

4 Likes

Hi there and welcome back! I just came back myself first part of Last year, after finding out OG was back up and running! lol I only came back to thank Oldtimer1 for answering my few questions on his Bonsai tute here in the late '90s lol But loved it so much I hung around. I’m sure you will too cuz!!

6 Likes

WOW! I can’t believe how many people I have missed since I last checked.

Welcome to all! Also welcome back @OriginalDankmaster96

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Allow me to reintroduce myself… Been a while since I’ve been active in a forum! Back to see what’s new and learn some things. Gonna journal the lifespan of these two strains as my reentry. Wild Anvil & Eat Coast Cutthroat from Dirty Green Key.

14 Likes

Welcome back @BreezyB330

3 Likes

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I’m a chronic pain sufferer who has just recently gotten my patient license. I am looking forward to being able to legally grow my own ganja, and trying to make some hashish down the line. Also, I am interested in landrace and heirloom varieties mostly.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @HashBat , glad to see you join us.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Thanks, it is nice to be here!

4 Likes

Hi @HashBat, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

And welcome to you as well! @HashBat !

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @HashBat and @BreezyB330!

3 Likes

Thanks JP, yeah there’s a handle I do recognize myself, Oldtimer. I have stubborn Krip seeds I bought, but you’re a wealth of knowledge about seed germination. I was wondering if the Emory board would be enough for scratching (my first time needing to go extra steps) the hulls and I found your post. I get the feeling it’s a tougher outer shell than normal. Very helpful w what you’ve provided for seed germination. I appreciate and thank you for those contributions :+1:

4 Likes

It’s either or …you can do it with an emery board if only a seed or two, or 100 grit sand paper, rolled into a tube, drop the seeds in put finger over both ends and shake a minute.

The latter is better for more than just one or two lol you can toss 10-20 in that.

5 Likes

Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking for a few months, just reading up on grow techniques for when I can eventually start growing legally. It’s already legal to use recreationally in my state, but the lawyers are having a field day with everyone suing each other over where the money ends up going. Obviously, home-growing is the last priority. :frowning:

I may have played around with growing in the past, but I still don’t have a stable grow location and can’t yet grow outdoors, even a paltry 6 plants… Once I can actually do it legally, I’ll get a small room set up and start posting pictures - until then, any discussion of growing is obviously hypothetical. :slight_smile: I’ll be starting out with a few feminized seeds I got as freebies, then once I have my environment dialed in and have an ample stash of bud for personal use it’ll be time to play around with breeding. I’ve got what I hope are a few true breeders ready to go, we’ll see if I have anything like the green thumb needed to actually get results and a thick enough skin to deal with posting on the interwebs!

14 Likes

HI @Cormoran, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cormoran

2 Likes