Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hello everybody! I’m Budderton. Some of you might know me from other forums and now I’m on here now!
I joined mostly because of the more liberal seed sharing policies and I like to share! Looking forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts.

16 Likes

Thanks Nagel420!

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:thanks Papalag!

3 Likes

Welcome buddy

3 Likes

Thanks Abbbian!

3 Likes

Welcome @Infromf3 and @Budderton . Great place, great people here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to throw in with us. :wink:

4 Likes

Hi @Budderton, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Hi @Infromf3 Welcome to the party :partying_face:

6 Likes

Welcome top OG @Infromf3 and @Budderton , glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Hi @Budderton Welcome to the party :partying_face:

13 Likes

Not really a strain but I’m working on it! It’s an F1 selected from a chuck I did. Biker kush V2 x Lemon Slush. Tart lemon candy with touch of gas on that one.
I plan on doing a backcross to the Lemon Slush male to see what that does.:grin:

5 Likes

Thanks Sasquatch!

2 Likes

Hey thanks Smoke!

3 Likes

Thanks DougDawson😉

3 Likes

Welcome to og folks

4 Likes

Hi, Im new to the growing scene. I grew up on the western slope of colorado, Delta to be precise. I love gardening and have always wanted to try to grow but figured i’d screw it up. A friend of mine started to grow and I helped him out and so have decided to give it a try. I am looking forward to learning from the advice I get here. Thanks in advance.

8 Likes

Yes!! @AceHigh Welcome to OG!! You can’t go wrong here friend!! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @AceHigh.

3 Likes

Welcome to the site AceHigh. Trust me, if I can learn to grow these wonderful plants, you can.
Good growing and have fun. Don’t sweat the bumps in the road (aka learning opportunities). There’s a lot of great people here to help get you through them. I know from personal exp. :slight_smile:

4 Likes