Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hey welcome to og , you’re gonna love it

5 Likes

Hi @Sherry, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! No promise! Guarantee! Have fun!

5 Likes

Thank you Abbian

6 Likes

Welcome, this place is wonderful for meeting fellow Canna-folk. :relaxed:
A place for the like minded. 🪴
This is coming from a fellow Canuck, also in Ontario. I have not met a sour person here yet! :+1:t2:
I grow for myself, to offset severe and chronic Osteoporosis/Fybro pain and I’m trying to lessen my dependency on pharmaceuticals.
I’m also hoping the more plant estrogens I eat the less I’ll hot flash….they suck!

DM if you need anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey @MoBilly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @DougDawson :wink:
:facepunch:

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Sherry! Glad to have you here. :raising_hand_woman:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Hi, I am Gugol a small grower, I am Italian, I like to develop my knowledge in the indoor field, I am a member of the old school, I have always cultivated simply based on various techniques and experimenting with new experiences.
This is my story:
I started cultivating from the age of 16, the first time I remember … with a 50w bulb, my first 2 plants turned out to be male :sweat_smile:, the second ones turned out to be male again.
One day he left the house at night and I stole a 400w light from a shop :joy: those lights to light up the windows because I didn’t have money to buy a new one, the next day without my parents’ consent because I was a minor, I installed it in the closet in my bedroom :rofl: I did 5 weeks of vegetative and 10 of flowering. After finishing the cycle I smoked my first 100g. of skunk. The electricity bills that arrived were quite expensive and my mother not knowing what was happening … one day she entered my bedroom … she opened the wardrobe and saw … Gugol!
Hi mum, from today this is my job and I don’t go to school anymore! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::fu::fu::fu::fu:
No … I was living only with my mother because my parents are separated.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum Gugol!

2 Likes

Welcome @Sherry and @Gugol !

Funny story @Gugol !! I did similar, but in my attic. We don’t think about the electricity bills at that age LOL

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Hi Sherry, and welcome, its a great place with friendly people.

4 Likes

Hiya Gugol, nice to meet you.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Gugol

2 Likes

Hi @Gugol Welcome to the party :partying_face:
if you like to see a game of free seeds take a look

2 Likes

Welcome to og

4 Likes

hello italian brother i’m italian too nice to be from san marino precisely and rare to find italian members on og i can assure you that this is a big family if you need something i’m here :it::it::it:

7 Likes

Hi @Gugol, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Ti ringrazio e sei bellissimo, apprezzo! Thanks brò for this support!

4 Likes

:fireworks:Big welcome to all!! :fireworks: Happy Halloween!!:jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes