Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG @Andrane

3 Likes

Welcome. Good hands here. My most trusted friends welcome you. Have fun. We have cool stuff. @DougDawson is a great person. He is on the other side of the river. Lol joking Doug. @Shadey, @MoBilly @Sasquatch are all great people. So many others. The mods keep it safe. Happy Holidays!!! It really Mother’s Day here every day. A few males get in.

4 Likes

Welcome have fun

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Andrane, you’re going to love it here! :fire::sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @SHSC-1! Can’t wait to see your garden! :fire::star_struck::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Hey familia!
Just getting back into growing after about a 15 or so year break (moving around, no space, yadayadayada).
I was cleaning out a box and found an old Ice Bomb seed, along with a 5 pack of TH Seeds Wreckage; next thing you know there’s a 2x2 tent in my bedroom!
Anyway, I’m amped to be here bc when I was active on some other forums back then, Overgrow was something that “used to be”, and when I saw it up and running again I knew I had to get in on Version 2.0.
Hope to bring something to the community!

12 Likes

Hi @HeadyBearAdventures, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum HBA! When you put a journal together tag me in. :pray:
Do you know about how old those seeds are? What decade?
:thinking:

5 Likes

be welcome meu mano! <3

tag me too when u start your diary!

Keep growing!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG glad you decided to join us.

Welcome to OG @HeadyBearAdventures

4 Likes

Hey hey @HeadyBearAdventures have a good time.

3 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures RUN! Run fast! This place makes you wanna grow weed, and its baaaaaad! ROFL

Welcome to the nuthouse!

5 Likes

They aren’t super old, the packaging on the Ice Bomb single seed freebie said 2014, and it came with the Wreckage seeds.
I’ll be tagging you, and those others that requested it, because that Ice Bomb seed is now a lovely soil grown beauty, and she’s 2 weeks into flower atm!

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

5 Likes

Don’t lie. You love it here. Peace my friend

3 Likes

Welcome @HeadyBearAdventures !!!

4 Likes

Ya got me :smiley: But then again, who doesn’t love it here? :smiley:

3 Likes

Love ya bro. We have fun. That makes it go better. One LOVE @Nagel420

5 Likes

Welcome aboard

6 Likes

Cool name @lunchpale . Had a friend called him chicken salad. Because that’s what he ate all the time. I was trying to figure out your picture. I know that hurt.

1 Like