Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome @Bears_win
Wishing you all the best.
Lots of great people here.
Plenty of indoor led gurus here!
:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hi all
I’m new to OG but used to read about it and hear about it from some of the peeps on another site I was on but am looking for a new place to call home now.
I’ve been growing for approx 8 years so still a noob really but I love my plants and my grow room is my happy place.
Stay Safe
PP

12 Likes

@PotPlanter welcome to OG v2 whatever you have heard is only a glimmer of the best community on the planet.Welcome to your new home.Look forward to seeing you start your first grow log and happy growing.

@Bears_win welcome to OG.i to miss the thrill of the illegal gorilla grow.Doing face plants in the swamp every time the military flew 200ft overhead of me .Now its fully legal here and my med license lets me run 245 plants.There was just something about the rush and thrill of evading law enforcement and harvesting a successful outdoor grow.Again welcome to OG and look forward to seeing you around.

7 Likes

Balcom to OG love peace and chicken grease

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Stoo, @Bears_win and @PotPlante!

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind welcomes! I’m looking forward to finding a bit of time to work out how to make a journal. Until then I’ll be here like a creepy voyuer stalking the threads :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just take the plunge and jump rite in @PotPlanter
It’s what we do

7 Likes

Hello everyone I’m new to over grow and just wanted to introduce myself. Me and my cousin Who recommended overgrow to me, have 12 plants going. 3 in flower, 3 in late veg, and 6 in early veg. 2 of the plants in flower are DWC and the rest of them in foxfarm and coco mix soil. Ill post some pics soon. Any Tips are appreciated. Looking forward to hearing about and seeing everyones grow projects.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ron. Looking forward to seeing your plants!

9 Likes

Hey @Ron Welcome to Overgrow man!

8 Likes

Hey welcome to @Stoo @Ron @QuercusLatrans and anyone else i may have missed , Welcome to OG!

10 Likes

Welcome @PotPlanter , sorry got behind, but welcome to og!

10 Likes

Hello OG, Im a 49 yr old medical user from BC,Canada …Been growing my own meds legally since 2010… Been smoking since 1980…

12 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @erich ! Great community here!

9 Likes

Welcome @erich to OG!

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @erich!

6 Likes

Hi! I’m more active on reddit than Overgrow at the moment. Trying to build out quite a few different seed strains for growing in the near future! But my true passion is making my own strains. I want to eventually enter them into high times, and other cannabis cups.

10 Likes

Hey all! I’m a MMJ caregiver in MO with 2 patients - I’m licensed to have 18 flowering plants and 18 vegging which is lovely. I’ve recently shifted to running DWC and I’m not looking back any time soon.

14 Likes

Welcome to OG. MO here too.

6 Likes

Hey Welcome @algernon132 and @Moka to OG! lots of people here lots of different convo, looking forward to your input as well!

5 Likes