Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG @ASUN , glad you could join us. Got any pics of your grow? We love pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @ASUN, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

1 Like

![20211002

16 Likes

Very nice @ASUN

2 Likes

Welcome, I am right there with you. First grow.

3 Likes

Hay there OG’ers. I’m a geezer, 74. Been a member for a while, but never formally introduced myself. Dropped my first seed in '70. Moved indoors in 2010, and am still trying to get a grip on that, lol!
I’m a coconutter, grow mostly Bodhi and Useful beans, and looking for all the help I can get! I hope I can give more than I get, too.

13 Likes

Nice to meet you @HorseBadorites

2 Likes

Hi @HorseBadorites, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

2 Likes

Durban Poison by Dutch Passion

4 Likes

Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Thank u Im trying to become abreast again and sharpen my skills

4 Likes

Welcome aboard I am not far behind you stop by my thread I’ll help you anytime I can

Paps

By the way we’re not old where way better

3 Likes

Welcome to OG yarikir and looking forward to see some posts from you.

1 Like

Walcome to OG ASUN.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m sagaz710, I’m Brazilian and I started my cultivation at the beginning of the covid pandemic.

This year I lost my sister to the covid, I fell into depression, and cultivation is being very important to my recovery.

I was fascinated by the forum, with the ban on information sources in Brazil are very scarce, and I just discovered a new world of information.

i apologize for my english (or better lack of it hahaha) i am using google translator to communicate with you.

Chunk Morphos F3

17 Likes

Welcome @Sagaz710! You will find a great group of people here and even some members from Brazil. My tips for you would be read threads engage in conversations and you will be rewarded with knowledge and friends!

5 Likes

Sorry about your sister, nice nug though.

6 Likes

My deepest condolences for the loss of your sister.
Welcome, hope you find some respite here on OG.
Lots of good stuff here.

5 Likes

Thank you so much, I’m loving OG I can’t get out of here hahahaha

2 Likes

thank you very much for the tip, i’ve already started doing this hahahaha, are you also brazilian?

1 Like