Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome bud

2 Likes

Hello all,

I’ve been in the shadows reading for about a month or so and finally decided to pull the trigger and join. I’m from the Mid-Atlantic region and enjoy growing and collecting seed from different strains. Looking forward to sharing what little knowledge I have gathered and making new acquaintances. :v:

14 Likes

Welcome @BRMTreefarmer :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @BRMTreefarmer, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @BRMTreefarmer , glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Welcome!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG man, so what type of boat you got, to grow your weed in the middle of the Atlantic then, must be difficult getting a Internet connection :thinking: :smirk:

6 Likes

Welcome! It’s a great community, great to have you

4 Likes

Welcome my dude! As you know from lurking :laughing: its a fun community with a ton of knowledge.
Good to have ya.

5 Likes

Geographic terminology… :grin:

3 Likes

hahahaha @BRMTreefarmer be welcome! Hope u enjoy here too much like me

3 Likes

Hey everyone, Kavi here. Just joined the forum and couldn’t be more excited. I can already feel the good vibes here :v:

Landrace and heirlooms are my thing. Absolutely love the narrow leaf stuff! Been growing 11 years now but really got into preservation about 2 years ago. I typically try to do two things at once but usually stretch myself too thin lol. Right now I’ve been doing open pollinations alternating between Afghani’s and Thai’s.

I grew in coco for a long time but now switched over to an organic no till approach. Just discovered KNF earlier this year and have been having fun experimenting with it. Still not sure I fully understand what I’m doing but fun none the less.

Someone told me once that “we don’t know, what we don’t know”. I’ve kept and open mind ever since. I’m self taught so I’m sure there are a number of things I’m missing or could be doing better. I’m here to learn and discover as much as I can!

15 Likes

Hi @Kavi, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome @Kavi !!!

Someone told me once that “we don’t know, what we don’t know”.

certainly that was a smart guy :wink:

feel free to start your diary and tag me!! and one thing what i already see here in my ± 2 months i’ve been using here constantly… the community works! you will learn a lot here and make new gardener friends who will be happy to help you when you need !

keep growing !

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kavi

3 Likes

I’m making the transition from organic super soil to No-till/KNF methods as well! Tag me when you start your grow log, and we can figure some things out together!

5 Likes

Welcome @BRMTreefarmer and @Kavi

4 Likes

Welcome @Kavi! You came to the right place. There’s always something cool going on here from organic living soils to hydroponics. Simple polyhybrid grows to landrace/heirlooms. You said that you are interested in landraces…I would punch in fbsc in the search bar or just landrace. Come in and experience this one of a kind culture!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family Kavi!

2 Likes

I’m just becoming interested in heirloom/landrace strains, and plan to dedicate some time and space each year to them beginning here in 2022! I’d love to see some of the projects you’re working with!

4 Likes